• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official PF Contender thread (reviews, thoughts, etc.)

What size bag do you want to see from PF? Price points as well

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem like I said sometimes it just takes a little effort. Make sure to draw a rough sketch of the arch so you don't cut all willy nilly

I'm not planning on using the strap but it will be in the way. It may turn out to not be an issue, but I just wanted to point out the bag is a bit of a tight fit for large people (6 ft 280 lb)

2DC75647-675A-4BC2-9725-91986AB1BD24-11979-000006489E6F0CED.jpg

Bored and made white zipper pulls.

I just got mine today... And it seems like the internal frame is only on one side.... :/ I touch one side and it's solid and the other side just folds over. It looks like an awesome bag, but I feel like I'm missing part of my bag.

I'm not planning on using the strap but it will be in the way. It may turn out to not be an issue, but I just wanted to point out the bag is a bit of a tight fit for large people (6 ft 280 lb)

You can tuck the right side strap into the loop that it is attched toon the strap and it is out of the way

Bag Arrived Today...

... but I was in Branson all weekend at Journey Post First Stop and then a conference... so I won't see it until in the morning when I get to the office. Luckily I'm dog tired and should be able to sleep soundly dreaming of this beauty.

I am in chico, ca and my bag is expected tomorrow, I am sure we will all have ours by the end of the week. I do have tracking on mine and I know I am dying to receive my bag I can only imagine if I didn't have it I would go nuts! I am glad that most of the issues sound minor and easily resolvable I will weigh in once I get mine weather is prime to break it in tomorrow

I'm just hoping my bag makes an appearance tomorrow as a present to myself, because tomorrow is my birthday.

My friend got his in today and overall the bag is awesome, good quality, I love how the top section's bottom Velcros out so you can remove it and use the bag as an actual backpack.

But whats with the mini pocket? How did it go into design, hit the prototype, get tested, and nobody thought maaayybeeee we can make it an inch higher? Or somewhat decently shaped/made for a mini? I'm a little suprised at the lack of comments about the mini pocket. Everything else is stellar though :)

My friend got his in today and overall the bag is awesome, good quality, I love how the top section's bottom Velcros out so you can remove it and use the bag as an actual backpack.

But whats with the mini pocket? How did it go into design, hit the prototype, get tested, and nobody thought maaayybeeee we can make it an inch higher? Or somewhat decently shaped/made for a mini? I'm a little suprised at the lack of comments about the mini pocket. Everything else is stellar though :)

The mini pocket has been mentioned more than enough, nothing can be changed. In the proto it looked great but didn't support the bigger minis. The final design was suppose to be cut into a half moon shape but the producers cut it a little short. Chris demoed it in his most recent vid, it isn't the most functional it can be, but I honestly don't think it will be that much of a hassle, plus there plenty of other slots to put your mini in. BTW, my bag has been checked into my town :D Just gotta sleep, go to class and check my mailbox at 4 o clock.

The mini pocket has been mentioned more than enough, nothing can be changed. In the proto it looked great but didn't support the bigger minis. The final design was suppose to be cut into a half moon shape but the producers cut it a little short. Chris demoed it in his most recent vid, it isn't the most functional it can be, but I honestly don't think it will be that much of a hassle, plus there plenty of other slots to put your mini in. BTW, my bag has been checked into my town :D Just gotta sleep, go to class and check my mailbox at 4 o clock.

Not much of a hassle? It is completely useless lol. Especially once you get a putter into it. Love my bag though.

I gotcha. Its just that ever other mini pocket I have ever seen has some sort of an elastic quality to the rim of the pocket and more form fitting. I didnt see it being a hassle to move it up and make it shaped better, plenty of room to work with. I dont make bags, so I would have no idea, but a mini pocket seems to me like it would be one of the easiest parts to design/make/fix. Not hating, like you said plenty of other places for it, but shouldn't have to IMO. That pocket is made for a mini and should be able to be easily utilized as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts