• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official Prodigy Website Security Thread

Heard from an unsubstantiated second source that a pro player had 4 copies of the most understable model (D1?) and that all 4 of them flew extremely different. They were all different colors, so maybe that has something to do with it...

anyone that has a business license can buy anything they want to sell for their. business at wholesale. you don't have to be a disc golf only store to sell discs, guy.

Oreilly auto parts can sell these discs of they wanted.

Last edited:
Do you recall the made up name and general location?

Yes, i do. And the reason I say its a made up company name is because it's very close to my area and I know mostly all the disc retailers in the area personally. No one ever heard of this. Maybe anyone can do it, but im just saying this is most likely a person who has no intention to "retail" these discs in the community. Probably just gonna hoard first runs for a few years and sell them at an outrageous price. Again, I know this is ok. But I was just throwing it out there.

But who are you and what is your concern with it?

Last edited:
The above link is no longer valid.

I clicked it earlier and saw the discs and everything that has been mentioned in this thread.

Just tried visiting it again and all I get is the front page saying "Coming soon". Maybe they meant New Years Day 2014?

They're still not hiding it very well. ;)

Will Schusterick Tomorrow at 5pm there will be a Prodigy Disc demo at Oregon Park in Atlanta, GA! Paige Pierce, Phil Arthur, Cameron Colglazier, and myself will be showing off the D1 and D4 to anybody who wants to come out!

Will Schusterick Tomorrow at 5pm there will be a Prodigy Disc demo at Oregon Park in Atlanta, GA! Paige Pierce, Phil Arthur, Cameron Colglazier, and myself will be showing off the D1 and D4 to anybody who wants to come out!

Who?

I have been in contact with them for my business Plastic Addicts and was told that 100 retailers will have access to 50 of each of the D1 and D4 toward the end of the month. Within the application process a resale license # was required. Still havent heard back as far as what the whole sale cost will be though.

attachment.php

Etc.

I submitted a comment recommending at least hiding the main site behind a username/password (easy enough with a .htaccess file and htpasswd).

P.S. The video just links to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeKTWrPMFDw . Both of them.

Attachments

• Drivers Catalog Title (20130115).jpg
    Drivers Catalog Title (20130115).jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:
I'm not interested in poop disc.

They look so boring, also easy release tech c'mon really?

I'm not interested in poop disc.

They look so boring, also easy release tech c'mon really?

I like their logo, but they really blew it on the visual/name appeal.

Look how crazy people are to buy a disc with a dirty old vulture on it. Look at Lat 64; their designs and names add to the appeal of the product.

Generic looking discs aren't gonna sell to the masses that expect a little pop and snap with their plastic.

Yeah the pros like it, but how many of them are there???

There's nothing about a bland looking disc with a bland looking name that says "buy me!"

Latest posts