• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official Prodigy Website Security Thread

regardless of how good they are, changing their bag to a bunch of discs they arent use to would definitely have altered the scores. so your big word paragraph didn't really prove anything. innova and discraft. team prodigy won with discraft and innova discs.

Man, I was bored. It's like the riddle, "Jack's parents, March and April, had three kids. The first they named May, the second they named June. What was the third child's name?" Everything you need to know is in the first couple words. Everything you need to know about my post is in the last.

I could've written pages on the toxicity of jealousy. Or brand conspiracy. Or the triumph of the human spirit. It wouldn't matter. The point is, I was bored. That's really the only true point I was making. :D

From Prodigy's website:

"Prodigy is proud to announce a multi-year licensing agreement with the National Hockey League (NHL®) to become the first disc golf partner of the NHL. Prodigy will produce and market an exclusive range of licensed products featuring the NHL Shield and all 32 team marks in Canada and the United States, including a unique and exciting line of branded discs for fans of both sports, which will see passion carry over from the rink to the course. Fans will now be able to throw some of their favorite Prodigy discs while supporting their favorite teams."

So now you should be able to get your favorite NHL logo on a disc... legally.

1000000377.jpg
I was hoping for moar color, but at least you get a crisp, sharply detailed logo.

"Let's go Red Wings"

Last edited:
ive seen dye jobs better than that

and tbh another benefit of dye jobs would be i wouldnt necessarily have to throw a prodigy disc

I can't disagree. Still think it's kinda cool.
it really is

and if i got it for a holiday gift i wouldnt complain at all (wait actually i would cuz the discs look black and are fn miserable to find) but i would probably bag it and be nice to it if it was a mn wild one but i would hope for trees if its any other team ;)

Casey DeSmith, goalie for the Canucks is a great disc golfer. When he was on the Penguins, he often played in a bunch of tournaments in PA. His home course was Moraine State Park.
There is a great video three years ago on Simon's Vlogs where Simon and Casey White are joined by DeSmith. Check it out.
(Not sure about his disc golfing status since the trade to Vancouver in Sept.)

Casey DeSmith, goalie for the Canucks is a great disc golfer. When he was on the Penguins, he often played in a bunch of tournaments in PA. His home course was Moraine State Park.
There is a great video three years ago on Simon's Vlogs where Simon and Casey White are joined by DeSmith. Check it out.
(Not sure about his disc golfing status since the trade to Vancouver in Sept.)
i saw people gushing over mn wild goalie gustavsson playin dg and has also been spotted at tc courses

Is there much overlap in hockey fans who play disc golf?
I've played both at a sanctioned level. (one no-check rec level adult USA Hockey league -- barely qualifies but officially sanctioned nonetheless!)

And suck equally at both 😅

Anyway, Connor Bedard something something.

eta: The discs are cool souvenirs but if we have snow in NC it's a problem, so not a useful color.

Last edited:

Latest posts