• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

Yes to more Wiz Galdalf glow! Then PM me!

Also if you have okay looking XOuts of any disc I will buy them!

Does the Daredevil partnership mean RDG products will eventually ship to Canada? I bet a ton of people up here would appreciate your stuff!

DaveMac has been running Fossil Wizards all weekend :hfive:

Should have a nice selection of Fossil LizWiz available this week....
Including a softer version of Fossil for those that prefer a little more flex ;)

What's more popular, fossil or fossil fuel? Someone start a poll, I need to know if I'm right or wrong ;)

Fossil fuel is pure money in my opinion, fossils cool too but really board stiff the serpent I have. Feels and flies good, but that fossil fuel starts out great and somehow gets better with the more use it gets?

That fossils the hardest and least flexible disc I've ever seen.

What's more popular, fossil or fossil fuel? Someone start a poll, I need to know if I'm right or wrong ;)

Fossil fuel is pure money in my opinion, fossils cool too but really board stiff the serpent I have. Feels and flies good, but that fossil fuel starts out great and somehow gets better with the more use it gets?

That fossils the hardest and least flexible disc I've ever seen.

New G9i has it beat. Too bad they're not producing it anymore. :(

Sweet.

I need to unload some discs for paypal. I didn't like stiff putters not too long ago but Fossil is so nice I love to putt, drive and approach with it. If I had one beat up enough I could get rid of my beat Eraser.

Including a softer version of Fossil for those that prefer a little more flex ;)

Sweet baby Jesus...

I prefer the stiffer, grainy feel of the Scales. The first run fossil lizards are right in my wheelhouse.

Please let us know weights and stiffness for the new Lizards.

I prefer the stiffer, grainy feel of the Scales. The first run fossil lizards are right in my wheelhouse.

Please let us know weights and stiffness for the new Lizards.

I'm going out to inpect the stock tonight.
Dave also said he ran some Fossil Fuel for us!

We are looking at a massive restock of the best Wizards ever forged! I am probably most excited for the debut of Fossil Flex. I love having worked in throwing putters with covered tops. Hopefully I can get one of these worked in to replace my current RFF thrower.

:thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

I'm going out to inpect the stock tonight.
Dave also said he ran some Fossil Fuel for us!

We are looking at a massive restock of the best Wizards ever forged! I am probably most excited for the debut of Fossil Flex. I love having worked in throwing putters with covered tops. Hopefully I can get one of these worked in to replace my current RFF thrower.

Wait... fossil flex and fossil fuel Liz wiz? Ugh... I thought I was going to be good in wizards for now. So much for that!

Yeah, RDG wants to bankrupt me with all these sweet releases about to drop.

But that's ok!

Can you give me a rough estimate of when these are gonna be up on the site? I'm checking in like every half hour right now- don't want to miss the new blends.

Ahh great now I got to hope these land when I have money... I told my gf I didn't need to but any new disc need to work with ones I have but rdg has me wanting more and more and I haven't tryed everything yet and more new is coming.. Love it keep it goin jcass

Should have them up within the hour on reptiliandiscgolf.com

Quick break down on what we have arriving:
- Fossil: these came out a little more flexible than previous runs. They're about in line with a firm SS. They have rigid rims and slight give in the plate. The plates have those gorgeous striations just like 11x Kc. The grip is greatly enhanced too. Tacky, velvety feel With that familiar grit provided by the talc. Low shouldered, flat and overall the perfect work horse Wiz.

Fossil Fuel: firmer than this run of Fossil. Absolutely unreal. They're incredibly compact. Super tight shoulders and crazy flat tops. These are the Wizards for folks that want a shallow feel. Slight less tack and more plate rigidity.

Fossil Flex: test batch. Same grit and complexion as Fossil but with a much more flexible feel. They're mostly in the 170g range but they feel fantastic for putting and upshots.

Latest posts