• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The VOODOO BACKPACK IS COMING!!!

I think im gonna wait till the second run to get one. The first run of every bag has problems regardless of the manufaturer it seems

I don't recall any issues with any of the other bags when they were released...They were perfect on their release date, still are to the point they keep running out, even from their affiliates like Glide.

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT tell your girlfriend/wife about how much you're looking forward to this bag. She will use it against you the next time she wants an expensive new purse. :|

^^^ experience? my wife found a Gucci bag at the thrift store, but there is no way I'm finding this at a second hand store EVER. :(

I don't recall any issues with any of the other bags when they were released...They were perfect on their release date, still are to the point they keep running out, even from their affiliates like Glide.

No, but they did make some changes to the putter pocket on the second or third run of bags, and changes have been made to.Voodoo's straps, too. Waiting for a second run probably isn't the worst idea, given the struggles other companies have experienced, too.

No, but they did make some changes to the putter pocket on the second or third run of bags, and changes have been made to.Voodoo's straps, too. Waiting for a second run probably isn't the worst idea, given the struggles other companies have experienced, too.

What he said! ^^

I guess i shouldnt have said problems maybe? I was more thinking about the design changes that voodoo makes. The later runs are better for them in design alone. They use better material than grip so im sure they wont have the same quality issue they had and i dont know about the other companies because i dont care to pay attention to them. All bags have the potential to fail, thats the weird thing about thread. It breaks and can work its way out after that

Pre order info and pics to come soon. Probably with in a few weeks at the latest! VDG

We should have info, details and maybe pics soon for Spinal Tap. Pre order info as well. VDG

This is all that was said...via Voodoo FB page. The suspense is killing me...even though I don't need a new bag O_O

Yeah it went from this week to "probably with in a few weeks at the latest!"

In my experience of watching for DG releases, this most likely means 2 weeks away...or more.

well they have been saying Spring of 2013 for the last year so they are still on track. I'm sure it will put a spell on everyone once released.... :popcorn:

empty bag weight

What he said! ^^

They use better material than grip

I'm real curios about the weight of the bag. "Better material" often is thicker and more heavier. The Grip bag weights in around 4 lbs, empty. Not the lightest bag, but still ok. Much heavier than 4lbs and empty bag weight becomes an issue. I hope they find that magical happy ground between quality material but still keep the weight down.

Still cant wait to see it though.

My karma being much more durable than my lat bag, and possibly bigger. Is much much lighter than the lat bag. I have no fear that this backpack will be relatively light, yet very durable.

..and i was hoping everybody had a grip bag by now so i could scoop one of these up when they came out. let the games begin.

I'm not going to get a backpack-style bag, I doubt I'd ever have enough discs that I use to require one. I was wondering if someone would tell me about the Mojo, however.

It looks like a nice size, and I can't imagine ever carrying more than 15 discs.

I don't, however, know anything about materials. Are those good ones? How's the construction? How much does it weigh? The side pockets look nice, how much can you fit in them? How durable is the bottom? And is it worth 100 dollars? I suppose the worth would be an opinion sort of thing.

I won't be getting one for a while, I can't even fill a Slim Jim right now. But I do like extra storage space :thmbup:

Last edited:
I'm not going to get a backpack-style bag, I doubt I'd ever have enough discs that I use to require one. I was wondering if someone would tell me about the Mojo, however.

It looks like a nice size, and I can't imagine ever carrying more than 15 discs.

I don't, however, know anything about materials. Are those good ones? How's the construction? How much does it weigh? The side pockets look nice, how much can you fit in them? How durable is the bottom? And is it worth 100 dollars? I suppose the worth would be an opinion sort of thing.

I won't be getting one for a while, I can't even fill a Slim Jim right now. But I do like extra storage space :thmbup:

If the 10-15 discs is all you will ever have? then it is the perfect bag you are looking for. Construction is top notch. 1000D Cordura and the bottom is the same material used in flak jackets. The side pockets are large enough to hold another 5 drivers in each. It is fairly light for its construction, and it is very well worth the 100 dollars. If you want more info, you can check out their website
www.voodoodiscgolf.com

If the 10-15 discs is all you will ever have? then it is the perfect bag you are looking for. Construction is top notch. 1000D Cordura and the bottom is the same material used in flak jackets. The side pockets are large enough to hold another 5 drivers in each. It is fairly light for its construction, and it is very well worth the 100 dollars. If you want more info, you can check out their website
www.voodoodiscgolf.com

It's not that I won't own alot, I just don't think I'll lug around any more than 15. I guess I'm a minimalist.

Thanks for the info. They do look neat :thmbup: Now they need their special "tattooed" discs in ones I use.

They are well worth the $100

they are very quality and the side storage is great. I can easy fit 4 12oz cans in each side pocket, not saying I do... Just saying I can

I carry a rubbermaind container of cliffbars, a first aid kit, a big UV flashlight multiple regular flashlights, 2 rolls of tape, a lacrosse ball and other misc crap in mine regularly

Latest posts