• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

There's more dirtbag news.....

^I am hearing all this talk about stolen baskets, and a lot of it is coming from So Cal. Does anybody mind letting me know what neighborhoods this is happening in? We use an Innova traveler and set it up around Glendale, Eagle Rock, etc etc and have never had a problem with other people having interest in it. Of course, it is pretty much never out of site; however it can be around 400 feet away from us at any given time. We never secure it to anything, but if this is happening around here, maybe we should?

^I am hearing all this talk about stolen baskets, and a lot of it is coming from So Cal. Does anybody mind letting me know what neighborhoods this is happening in? We use an Innova traveler and set it up around Glendale, Eagle Rock, etc etc and have never had a problem with other people having interest in it. Of course, it is pretty much never out of site; however it can be around 400 feet away from us at any given time. We never secure it to anything, but if this is happening around here, maybe we should?

I would say at least invest in a bike lock or something and lock it to a tree.

I had my car window broken so some crack addict could steal my change tray once in Pittsburgh. From now on, I tend to leave the car unlocked. If people want something that's in my car that bad, they can take it. I'd rather not deal with the insurance company.

What does it say about our society when you'd rather deal with crack addicts ransacking your car than dealing with an insurance company?

I once had a person pick up my Champ Groove in plain sight and deny it to my face. I figured if he needed it that badly, let him have it. Karma's got my back, yo.