• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti buzzz

I've been a Buzzz thrower for years but must have slipped through the cracks on this one...

I'm hearing this plastic blend is particularly stable...like Buzzz OS stable?

Not quite that stable. From my experience, it's not that it's so overstable. It's that Ti just never beats in at all. Its like having a brand new Z Buzzz forever. Or at least a year or two.

The stability of a Ti disc will remain the same for a long time.
However, if you have one like my pink Ti Buzzz, which is about the same as any other Buzzz (middle of the road for stability) it will stay that way.

I have had a Ti Buzzz paired with two ESP's for the past year or two and have enjoyed it. My main complaint is just the color on it. I am looking to get an Elite-Z to replace it due to that. Ti plastic sucks imo. The feel is so gross.

I just got my first Ti Buzzz (actually my first buzzz ever) and I'm super happy with the stability. Basically zero turn and a bit of fade. It almost flies like my opto Mace which wasn't very overstable, but I like the Buzzz in the hand better. It's also replacing my Axis.

I threw a TI buzz for half a season right when TI plastic came out.

In hindsight I really don't like how it feels compared to other Discraft plastic and, most importanlty, the color was absolutely brutal to find (I know, I know... keep it on the fairway).

Its been sitting on a shelf in the closet. I will say... the plastic itself seems VERY durable. There is hardly any indication that I even threw the disc, let alone had it bagged as my main mid for several months.

My Ti Buzzzes are definitely more durable than any Buzzz I've owned. The three I own are all max weight, and seem to fly well seasoned. I don't see them as being flippy, but they do hold a nice line, and can also do a nice S curve for more distance.

Latest posts