• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] To all Discraft Users!

discjon

Birdie Member
Hey everyone, I have a question for you, and I'm looking to hopefully get some pretty good feedback. In a week, I go back to school. I go to school in White Plains, NY, where other than a few shops quite a bit away, there aren't a whole lot of places to buy discs. And the places that do sell, only sell Innova.

I'm considering becoming a Discraft wholesaler, as a method of bringing some variation to this part of the east coast. I know what I like to throw by Discraft, but I'm wondering, what do you all like to throw, so I can get a better idea of what to keep in stock?

If you throw Discraft, name some of your favorite discs in your favorite plastic. Any and all help is definitely appreciated.

Thanks!!

I agree with Midnight, Magnets and Buzzes are becoming some of my favorites. I would also say Surges, Avenger SS (this think reminds me so much of the Valk, but I like the Discraft plastics better) I have tooled around with the Predator, which reminds me of a slower destroyer, I have herd great things about Z flick as well. It should also be noted that I favor the ESP plastic, although I throw a couple in Z.

My bag has long been Discraft dominated, and lately other than 1 Lat 64 disc its all I use.

plastics in favored order

ESP > Z > FLX > X > Pro D

Favorite discs by Discraft
Buzzz
Comet
Stratus
Challenger
XL
Flick
Predator

Banger GT putters are really good. By the time this thread runs its course every Discraft disc will likely be mentioned, so I don't know how useful this will be.

If they are all mentioned, that's fine. I'm keeping an excel tally of what discs are mentioned, and how many times they are mentioned.

My bag is solely Discraft, but the ones I absolutely love are (in no particular order)

XL (Z)
Buzzz (Z)
Banger GT (Pro D)
Predator (Z)
Stratus (X)

2nd tier is
Avenger SS (ESP)
Drone (Pro D)

Thanks all, going great so far. As of right now, most popular drivers are Surge and Predator. Most popular midrange is, of course, the Buzzz. And Magnets/Soft Magnets are the most popular putters.

Keep 'em comin'!

I still throw mostly Innova, but recently some Discraft plastic has been creeping in my bag.

I love my:
Buzzz (ESP)
FLX Challenger
Soft Challenger
XS

Surge
Stratus
Challenger
Avenger SS
Xpress
XS
Meteor
Impact
Stalker

I dont use, but I know people who use: XL
Surge SS, Buzzz, Comet, Magnet. In all various plastics.

I like Elite X and ESP the most.

This is what Discraft discs are in my bag:

Surge
XL
Buzzz
Flick

Also trying out the Predator right now