• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody else noticed the color of JR Stengele's medal? It sure looks shiny and bright as it gives off golden beams!

JR- Big congrats on getting your Gold TR status!! You've written lots of really good reviews, so it's well deserved!

gold is a beautiful color for Mr. JR Stengele! CONGRATS :D

I'm the worlds worst reviewer and have completely been content with this fact. Maybe in 20 years I will reach this level.

Has anybody else noticed the color of JR Stengele's medal? It sure looks shiny and bright as it gives off golden beams!

JR- Big congrats on getting your Gold TR status!! You've written lots of really good reviews, so it's well deserved!

Congrats JR!

JR, Congratulations on the GOLD!

woot! Congrats JR:D

Once again, thanks fellas I appreciate all your support and help getting the gold. You guys rock!!!!

45.gif
Almost there.....
45.gif
:cool:

Something I've never seen before on DGCR...

Volklgirl is the first Trusted Reviewer I've ever seen with 0 Not Helpful votes! Her HTN is currently 52:0!! I've never seen a TR without a "Not Helpful" vote. May she always keep this record alive and NEVER get a Thumbs down! (If she ever does get a NO vote maybe Tim can tell us who the scoundrel is, and we'll send someone to break his fingers.)

Hearty congrats, Volklgirl as our newest Bronze level TR! I hope you like your shiny new medal. As your votes show, you've been writing some great reviews! May your tribe increase.

Volklgirl is the first Trusted Reviewer I've ever seen with 0 Not Helpful votes! Her HTN is currently 52:0!! I've never seen a TR without a "Not Helpful" vote...Hearty congrats, Volklgirl as our newest Bronze level TR!

Congrats on the bronze medal volklgirl!...
Great reviews.

Sweet!!!! Doin' the happy dance!

Thanks guys, and congrats to all of you who have reached Silver and Gold level status!!

Volklgirl is the first Trusted Reviewer I've ever seen with 0 Not Helpful votes! Her HTN is currently 52:0!! I've never seen a TR without a "Not Helpful" vote. May she always keep this record alive and NEVER get a Thumbs down! (If she ever does get a NO vote maybe Tim can tell us who the scoundrel is, and we'll send someone to break his fingers.)

Hearty congrats, Volklgirl as our newest Bronze level TR! I hope you like your shiny new medal. As your votes show, you've been writing some great reviews! May your tribe increase.

WAHOOOOOOO!!! happy dance with ya!

congrats on the accomplishment volkgirl!

as for HTN ratios, tamahawk (as well as probably some others) have a very high HTN...i think his is 139:1....

You better not have jinxed her. It's like when an announcer says a basketball player has made X number of free throws in a row, then immediately misses the next one. That's the same reason teammates don't talk to a pitcher throwing a perfect game.

You "Nice'd" her disc! Run away!

Congrats Volkgirl, I'm checking out your reviews now:)

Sweet!!!! Doin' the happy dance!

Thanks guys, and congrats to all of you who have reached Silver and Gold level status!!
I saw your
45.gif
and looked over your reviews. I gave you quite a few positive feedbacks.
Your more recent reviews would be quite helpful to a dg'er playing those courses for the first time, IMHO.

Congrats on wwwhat you have obviously earned.

yes, agreed. and that is uber impressive. howd you get the cool smile faces?

Thank god she didn't give Flip City less than 5 stars... that'd earn her a storm of thumbs-downs from the HBs. :rolleyes:

the 60th unique voter was so hard to get. But I am almost half way to the number of helpful votes needed, I don't see how I can get to 200 uniques users. I'm gonna have to hit up all the major cities. Someone call Valkyrekid and let him know!
I tend to agree with this. Getting the unique voters is the hardest part. Though with the still growing user base it's possible it'll be less of an issue in the future.

But at the same time some of the old time DGCR-ers who wrote early reviews are now relegated to page 2 status on the default review page view which I think is a virtual death knell to getting more positive votes. How many people, after reading ten reviews, click through to the second or third page to read more...?

I tend to agree with this. Getting the unique voters is the hardest part. Though with the still growing user base it's possible it'll be less of an issue in the future.

But at the same time some of the old time DGCR-ers who wrote early reviews are now relegated to page 2 status on the default review page view which I think is a virtual death knell to getting more positive votes. How many people, after reading ten reviews, click through to the second or third page to read more...?

The sort function would take care of this problem, but I'm guessing most folks don't use that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.