• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Veterans Rude To Noobs

Most here are as nice as can be to most everyone regardless of skill, but the south seems to be that way I guess. I feel really spoiled when I hear about having to wait forever at each hole, I never have to wait. Most groups I run into here in Little Rock will ask me to join or let me play through. :thmbup:

After hearing the amount of time that people have been playing, and looking at the time I've been playing....I'M STILL A NOOB!!!

Guess I better start only throwing a putter.

I see it as every disc golfers responsibilty to encourage and teach new players the game every chance they get thats thw only way we can grow and perserve our game but there are d-bags out there and when you see them on your local course bringing sum newbie down givem a swift kick to the balls from Dr.Disc

I see it as every disc golfers responsibilty to encourage and teach new players the game every chance they get thats thw only way we can grow and perserve our game but there are d-bags out there and when you see them on your local course bringing sum newbie down givem a swift kick to the balls from Dr.Disc

:thmbup:

I try not to play at the courses where the condescending D-bags play at, or where I'd have to wait at a hole. Luckily I can always go to another course where that isn't the rule. 'm far from a vetran but I try and give n00bs a helping hand, always have.

Latest posts