• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Disc Golf Thread (Part II)

My morning was made when Matt C emailed this pic of our glow discs vs a couple competitors! :thmbup:

"I run a weekly glow round. So needless to say I was excited to get my shipment today of Vibram discs, And even more excited to see how they preformed!!! I am attaching a photo with an ibex a disccraft zombie and a champion glow Teebird. All exposed to the same amount of light, unbelievable! And it holds the glow for much longer. Just wanted to let you know your customers are more than happy. Thank you for everything, especially my bag of rubber!" - Matt C.

9056647_orig.jpg

PLEASE?

The Glow discs are not available to retailers. They are still a production test item and we have not yet finalized costing. We are not sure that this will become a regular product in our line.

Can I put my vote of "yes" in there? LOVE my glow Lace. Best glow driver I've thrown.

I'm really interested in these vibram glows, but I know nothing about vibram molds. Can someone give me a rundown of how each mold flies or maybe profile pics. I only need descriptions of the molds that are available in the glow x link thanks.

I'm really interested in these vibram glows, but I know nothing about vibram molds. Can someone give me a rundown of how each mold flies or maybe profile pics. I only need descriptions of the molds that are available in the glow x link thanks.

No one really has much input yet, they just started receiving them in the mail this week.

Lace love

Hit solid chains on a 370' ace run at hole 7 @ Mt. Airy in Cinci. Landed about 10' from the basket. Loving that disc, except when I lost it the next day on 15 at Idlewild when it just never came back in a 10mph cross/headwind. Already pre-ordered an o-lace from Justin to fill the wind slot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 14

All molds are available (limited) minus the 0-Lace.

I thought that my Ascent, Ridge and Ibex all flew like regular X-Link.

They feel good in the hand! And thats about as far as I got. Didn't end up going out in the rain to throw em.

Legendary. Let us know how they fly when you get a chance. Thanks, Dana!

Vibram Disc Golf Flight Guide:
http://www.vibramdiscgolf.com/flight-ratings.html

Vibram Disc Golf Disc Page (click any disc to learn more):
http://www.vibramdiscgolf.com/discs.html

Let us know if this leads to more Qs. Thanks for the interest! :thmbup:

How are they?!

I look forward to hearing Dana's thoughts. So far I've heard back from 6 team members and ALL of them have given it high praise and put it in the bag. I am glad we took our time and got it right - it took much longer than expected - and I look forward to checking out your O-Lace! :popcorn:

Can't wait to go throw the new O-laces!!! Are they the same as the R420B? My back has been messed up all week and it's killing me having these discs just sitting there beside my bed waiting to be thrown!!

I look forward to hearing Dana's thoughts. So far I've heard back from 6 team members and ALL of them have given it high praise and put it in the bag. I am glad we took our time and got it right - it took much longer than expected - and I look forward to checking out your O-Lace! :popcorn:

And for that you guys deserve props. :clap:

I do get impatient at times with waiting but I always remind myself that you and Vibram do things right and don't cut corners just to get out a quick release. It's part of the reason I love the company so much. Vibramite forever, Steve. I will let you know how my O-Laces fly when I pick them up. PUMPED.

Silly question I know, but this Softober, I didn't see many Green soft from the major vendors. Any reason or just that was what you had to make soft discs?

Silly question I know, but this Softober, I didn't see many Green soft from the major vendors. Any reason or just that was what you had to make soft discs?

I suspect green came up in the color matrix when softs were made, but perhaps not as many as last year.

I, too, can't wait to get an O-lace in my hands.

My Softober order just arrived today: Ascent, Obex, VP and Summit. Wow, are they ever floppy soft; the putters sag in my hand! Threw some putts in the garage, and they glide very true. Amazing!

Got a quick (cold and windy) field session in today with the production O-Lace...

Very, very happy with how it turned out. First off, it is not as shallow as the Protos were. More comfortable in the hand. The glide was very good and it had that easy Lace like distance. I got some throws into a 15-20 mph (cold!) headwind and with a Hyzer release they popped up and had a nice "S" flight. It is not a meat hook by any means, but it has some good stability. The progression in stability from unLace to Lace to O-Lace is perfect.
These are my initial thoughts. I look forward to getting some throws in this weekend (including some forehand and big distance shots).