• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

There are disc golf bags that push 1000 bucks in total value (or more), and that's not including your killer Huk Lab clothes, and stool, and whatever else you carry...

It can get pretty costly.

(I know most of the people in this thread know this...I'm kind of preaching to the choir)

A similar setup in golf would be ten times that. It's all relative.

A similar setup in golf would be ten times that. It's all relative.

Which is exactly why I don't golf. :D

Give me my hand-me-down starter bag, and 8 discs, and I'm good to go.

I am actually jealous of those who can afford stuff like this. I'd probably be rocking a back-pack style bag if it was in my budget. But, I don't carry more than 10 discs, ever...so it's kind of pointless.

Most of my bag comes from reselling tourney winnings on here and buying discs I want. Resale value is great for disc golf, so when I want something new I just sell something I don't use and don't spend any of my paycheck. I don't have boxes of spare discs like some people.

I'm thinking about retiring my Revo. It's been good to me over the years. Cage is broken.. has been for a couple seasons now. Cordura and bottom surprisingly are still in good shape. I might wait it out until Voodoo has these out for a year or so. See if any new color options come down the pipe. Looks like a real solid bag. Hopefully I see a buddy pick it up so I can test it out for a round :)

Hate to see Revolution fading back into the darkness. Not sure what the story is. That's the way this market is though.

when did the price go up to $225??!? i thought they were going for 175ish...

They have always been $225... They will be going up to $250 without free shipping after the pre-order.

when did the price go up to $225??!? i thought they were going for 175ish...

From what i saw on Voodoo sites on FB and on here only price i every heared was the $200 "RANGE". so $225 seems right i guess.

Never seen anyone say $175 where did you hear that, cause if they said that i agree with you why the $50 jump. ????

I cant get it out of my head the one tone color jansport look like bag. It hurts me inside. No spinal tap for me, so more for you spinal tap lovers out there.

I never saw $175 from anything other than the crazy speculation prior to the official info.

And I agree with Krohn. It's something I had asked Voodoo specifically before release. I would've liked to see some black accent material in the bags. The traditional bags look fine, but that's a lot of material to have a solid color. I'm sure a lot of people think they look great. Just looks a little too eyesoreish for me. Which is a shame because potion purple and Voodoo's blue are two of the best bag colors I've seen.

Is it me or do the photos on their pre-order page show nothing but drivers in the bag with no midranges or anything like that in the main compartment. How do I know my set up is going to fit in there if all we see are 20 something drivers and nothing else. Does anyone know how many different discs can fit in this backpack?

Is it me or do the photos on their pre-order page show nothing but drivers in the bag with no midranges or anything like that in the main compartment. How do I know my set up is going to fit in there if all we see are 20 something drivers and nothing else. Does anyone know how many different discs can fit in this backpack?

nah, look closer. in all 3 colors, there is a mix of drivers and mids with putters in the top pocket of the bag.

had one in shopping cart... and didn't buy.

I would have bought one if it was end of march delivery date.. but by the time I would get it.. a hundred rounds would have been played.

Then since they are "new" no doubt they will be at various tournaments as prizes.. so probably will get them cheaper that way anyways.

Still waiting for karma restock.

Voodoo said earlier in the thread that the width is approximately 18". How does this compare with Voodoo's other bags, i.e., width of a Karma or Mojo?

Thanks to anyone that can answer.

Voodoo said earlier in the thread that the width is approximately 18". How does this compare with Voodoo's other bags, i.e., width of a Karma or Mojo?

Thanks to anyone that can answer.

I think of it in terms of space that a disc takes up. essentially 1/2 inch for drivers and 3/4 inch for midranges and putters.

18 inches = 36 drivers = 24 mids/putters

not 100% accurate but close.

Last edited:

Latest posts