• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Want a free mini? create me a logo

Ok I'm done, just felt like messing around a little bit. I messed up that big S. I merged all my layers and never made a backup so I can't do what I wanted to do. What can I say, it's late and I just felt like giving it a shot, Cya!
3yRI7l.jpg

Artwork. Good, bad, or indifferent. It all looks good on a ZING mini!! (had to say that,....I make 'em)

But due respect.......

I've dealt with all kinds of graphic-types while making the Zing mini. From the high paid professionals to the best napkin sketch you can imagine. You would be surprised to know that some hand sketching works well on decorating a mini. But I've seen some impressive professional work as well. It's all what you want to pay to make the best impression.

BTW,.....I really dig some of the art in this thread.

Craig
Zing

Hey we bought 100 of your mini's the foil comes off the stamp when they get wet.

I'm assuming that the logo in your sig is the final logo...so why is there an apostrophe (') in "Mini's"? Do the minis own something?

I'm not trying to nitpick, but I'm sure you don't want errors in something so vital to your branding.

Good point, thanks for the headsup

I'm assuming that the logo in your sig is the final logo...so why is there an apostrophe (') in "Mini's"? Do the minis own something?

I'm not trying to nitpick, but I'm sure you don't want errors in something so vital to your branding.