• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Wasp throwers

It's not the best picture, for sure. It's my only Z Wasp so I don't really now what to compare it to. It's "pre-flight numbers," or at least it's old-school single Discraft flight number. Not domey, I'd say, but yes the shoulder is a bit high. But if all Wasps fly like this one, sign me up for more.

whats the stamp on that one

whats the stamp on that one

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20200323_225043.jpg
    20200323_225043.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 172
oh i misread i thought you said you had the glo flx and i thought it looked moar like crystal and it turned out to be stock z hahaha

oops

beautiful wasp tho

Haha, naw I can get a picture of the other Glo Z FLX some other time. At least this one is easier to replace! But I hear the new stock Z's haven't been quite as good?

Haha, naw I can get a picture of the other Glo Z FLX some other time. At least this one is easier to replace! But I hear the new stock Z's haven't been quite as good?

i have a stack of pink and blue glo z flx

i havent bought any new wasp in like the last five years

i havent even thrown a flight numbers wasp

There was a vid I posted several pages back where a guy was giving a review of the Wasp. He showed or talked about the dome on the stock Zs. I made a comment on the YT page about how he should try to find a flat Z because they're are better. He said he didn't even know the Zs came flat. SO apparently, if you like flat Z Wasps, you might have to find an older one or dig thru a stack of newer ones...:(

I'm really hoping the ESP wasps don't end up domey. I know quite a few "tour series" swirly discs that get some dome.

Might hold off until I hear a review.

I'm really hoping the ESP wasps don't end up domey. I know quite a few "tour series" swirly discs that get some dome.

Might hold off until I hear a review.

Already saw a new Ledgestone in a used bin that was quite domey. No clue if it was an aberation.

Already saw a new Ledgestone in a used bin that was quite domey. No clue if it was an aberation.

Wave 2 just came out. I think you might be thinking of a Wave 1 disc (Big Z and they did come out domey) or maybe an earlier year?

They are ledgestone discs . I got mine from sunking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshall Street has them as well.

Looks like comparable dome to the shaky Z? maybe flip them both upside down? hard to see against the background.