• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What discs do you have that overlap but you still keep in the bag?

Overlap could be my middle name. I carry way more discs than necessary but they are my friends and I like throwing them. It's hurts me to leave them at home while I'm out playing.

Lots of overlap in my bag these days. Lately, I've been giving some new discs a run, so I've been carrying both a Volt and an Escape. The Volt seems to be slightly straighter in the HSS but other than that, they do pretty much the same for me. Ultimately, one of them will lose out in favor of something a little more US in that speed range, as that seems to be the biggest hole in my bag. Thinking maybe and Amp for that. Also, my Surges aren't that much more stable than the D3, and I get a little further with the D3 so I may make some changes there as well.

I played an all putter round a few days back and scored 2 strokes better than my average so... My entire bag should be thrown out less the three putters I drive with.