• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What Happens After An Ace?

I don't believe in aces. I've never seen one. And when I'm watching video, and they claim there was an ace, I notice that one camera watches the disc leave the player's hand, then a completely different camera watches it go in the basket. Yeah, they pay some kid five bucks to toss a disc in the basket and film it. Never happened.

Just hit my second true witnessed ace.
Had one solo then lost the disc felt like it never happened and have one on a mulligan. One of the guys I was playing with today saw that one and signed it "not a real ace"
This got signed got a few high fives and a couple dollars. It will stay in my bag. Especially since it took the place of my only other true, signed ace disc. Not because of the ace just liked this better for the role I'm using it.

Whenever I ace i mark the disc as an ace disc on the front (just write "Ace" as nice as i can) then mark the date and hole info either on the front or back. When I'm done with my round I immediately buy another of that disc, usually with a cool stamp if possible. Then the usual posts on social media and texting a picture to my one buddy who started at the same time and is still chasing his first ace.

Latest posts