• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the worst disc you ever bought?

Vote on the worst disc ever made

• Total voters
The worst disc I ever bought was a used, 145 gram DX Leopard. It was impossible for even my rubber arm to control, and it was too light to be a decent roller. I actually had one throw hit the ground rolling in stiff wind do a 180 and end up stopping 10' from where I threw it.

That disc is also the only disc I ever sold on ebay.

Not a complaint against the Leopard, just that specific disc - i have a 168 DX that turns over like a dream.

the viper is the worst disc. No matter how much I try to angle it anhyzer, it always comes back and fades the other way!

the viper is the worst disc. No matter how much I try to angle it anhyzer, it always comes back and fades the other way!

Actually, that's exactly what a Viper is supposed to do. People love it for that reason. It might not suit your game, but it does what it's supposed to, so I wouldn't call it a bad disc.

The katana is probably my least favorite disc ive owned and bought several of. Theyre always really inconsistant for me. Doesnt matter the plastic, i cant throw them for shiiiit

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlking
Actually, that's exactly what a Viper is supposed to do. People love it for that reason. It might not suit your game, but it does what it's supposed to, so I wouldn't call it a bad disc.

-------------------------------

lol, joking in response to a recent discussion:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85300

I actually havent thrown one, it sounds as if it will suit me.

I've only ever bought the groove and the R-Pro Boss. I loved them both dearly, but the Boss was only good for 2 rounds before it was about as good as a paper plate. The groove flew great for me (til I lost it over 450' from the tee. true story!) So I guess i have to say the Boss.