• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the worst disc you ever bought?

Vote on the worst disc ever made

• Total voters
150 Aviar. Came as the putter in my beginners set. It was so light, a sneeze across the course would make it hyzerflip. Gave it away to another beginner with proper caution. Now I throw a 173 Banger GT - Soo much better!

Man for me it was the Z Flick. It is the only disk I cannot throw ( in my bag anyway ) Well besides the fact that I have no true form yet. I bought it because it felt great in the hand. I want to love that thing so much but everytime I throw it it cut way right for me. I am a right handed forehand thrower.

The Flick is an awesome get out of trouble utility disc. It is far too overstable for most of us mortals to throw far, but can be used for some sweet flex shots.

The Flick is an awesome get out of trouble utility disc. It is far too overstable for most of us mortals to throw far, but can be used for some sweet flex shots.

I just bought one to fill that far overstable niche in my bag, where the mighty Ram used to be years ago. (The Star Starfire has done that for me lately, doesn't meathook left quite enough, though). It indeed goes a little more left than the Starfire, but I still want a Ram for that shot I need once or twice a round! I've only ever seen DX Rams, though, that lose their effectiveness after a few months of hitting trees.

If Innova were to put out a Champion Ram on their factory store website, I'd buy one for $25 immediately. It would have to sport the original star stamp....(Of course, I'd probably never need another one as long as I live, nor my descendants.)

If they're resurrecting the freaking Barracuda, why not the Ram?

In the first couple of weeks playing I got a 170g Pro D Buzzz and a 175g ESP Buzzz. For the next several months I thought they were the worst discs that I had bought, though they were joined by a Champ Monarch some time in there. In the last several months I have been able to throw the Buzzz's fairly well, although best in lighter weights, and the Monarch works well for a friend that I play with who does not have discs.

Now I'm thinking the worst discs that I bought are Champ Valkyrie and all Sharks. I bought extra of the latter because I read so much about them being great beginner discs, but they were no where near as good for me as a beginner as the Cobra, Skeeter, XD, Kite, Stingray, and Blowfly. Worst were the two X-out/misprint Star Sharks I got. At least the 150 g DX's I can lend out to beginners.

The Dart is actually fairly popular. Good glide, really straight, holds a good anny, great plastic in R-Pro and Star.

The Dart is actually fairly popular. Good glide, really straight, holds a good anny, great plastic in R-Pro and Star.

i love my darts! surprised to see them as an option. worst disc i ever bought has to be the blizzard teedevil. any power at all turns it into a roller.

Out of the discs mentioned on the poll I'd have to say the R Poop Boss. I bought a 148 and it was the first disc I ever threw past 400ft, but after a couple tree hits it turned into a roller. R Pro plastic these days is garbage.

Of those on the list the only one I've throw was the R Pro Boss. My first round with it I parked a 440ft. hole that I never thought I'd be able to reach, and thought the R Pro Boss was the best thing ever. Two tree hits later it wasn't usable.

i love my darts! surprised to see them as an option. worst disc i ever bought has to be the blizzard teedevil. any power at all turns it into a roller.

Nice to know someone else has that problem. Granted sometimes it hits 50 feet infront of me and rolls 300 plus more. But all it takes is one rock or bump and that dream ends quickly. And mine is such a cool color. It's ice blue with streaking in the rim like ice. I want so bad for that disc to work

i love my darts! surprised to see them as an option.

Agreed, the dart is a great driving and upshot putter. I think the OP put it up there because he got one in R-pro and it beat up really quickly, and I also agree once the dart gets beat up it isn't very good, seen it happen to a DX dart myself. But get it in a premium plastic and the thing is so straight, it's basically a Pure which everybody loves IMO.

Of those on the list the only one I've throw was the R Pro Boss. My first round with it I parked a 440ft. hole that I never thought I'd be able to reach, and thought the R Pro Boss was the best thing ever. Two tree hits later it wasn't usable.

this man speaks the truth.

the dx ones are **** also

Agreed, the dart is a great driving and upshot putter. I think the OP put it up there because he got one in R-pro and it beat up really quickly, and I also agree once the dart gets beat up it isn't very good, seen it happen to a DX dart myself. But get it in a premium plastic and the thing is so straight, it's basically a Pure which everybody loves IMO.

i used to putt with r-pros. very straight and glidey and stuck in the chains beautifully. but yes, if you are going to do upshots and drives you need star or echo star

i used to putt with r-pros. very straight and glidey and stuck in the chains beautifully. but yes, if you are going to do upshots and drives you need star or echo star

I understand people like using r-pro for putting, and I like the way they feel too. But from what the OP (long ago) was saying was he was using it as an approach disc and I think you'll agree, r-pro's not what he's looking for then.

Latest posts