• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats this mean bro dumars?

just tryin to check your rep bro. seems like maybe you've been out of the game for a minute if pearly pro firebirds are worth $10. if you have any ill buy em all. seriously...all of em.

just tryin to check your rep bro. seems like maybe you've been out of the game for a minute if pearly pro firebirds are worth $10. if you have any ill buy em all. seriously...all of em.

woah seth brogan. wasnt it lightish beatish and written on?
based value as a thrower and thought it could sell for more but priced based on guessed worth against the mkt. ie appraised. of course the mkts always growing and theyre not remaking old discs. value that how you will.

Yeah, I was thinking an easy $25-30+ on that, but haven'y really paid cash for any: just trades and have always kind of been on the higher end of that range (in trade value)
I'd really like to pick up another 1 or 2, but it's tough enough to find anyone that will get rid of one (let alone trade for one)

woah seth brogan. wasnt it lightish beatish and written on?
based value as a thrower and thought it could sell for more but priced based on guessed worth against the mkt. ie appraised. of course the mkts always growing and theyre not remaking old discs. value that how you will.

a pearly pro firebird of any weight and in any condition wouldnt last one minute priced at $10 in this marketplace. it would be sold very quickly on ebay as well. $10 is just silly, it would feel like christmas if i could buy pearly pro firebirds at that price. i would probably throw a party.

once again, no clue what you're talking about...

i think we all missed the fact that it is star on the back but stamped with dx stamp....

is part of the stamp missing or is that what cros look like.

yeah dx stamped other plastic is very collectable esp in mint condition.

at least two discs worth in trade bait don't know dollar value.

Hmm any other thoughts on the 175 6-7/10 Ching tank? Dx plastic. The only guy who gave me an estimate was someone who said candy pro firebird around 170 could go for 10 :/

that aviar is nice. im guessing that colorways not old chalky beaded. ive never seen if it is. big difference. old chalky beaded +/-80 and up. new and lighter +/-25 maybe. depends on the day and who sees it.

Hmm any other thoughts on the 175 6-7/10 Ching tank? Dx plastic. The only guy who gave me an estimate was someone who said candy pro firebird around 170 could go for 10 :/

Yeah, definitely don't believe that guy's estimate. He should be banned shortly, and thankfully so.

I don't know much about the Ching DX plastic, but I know that older Rhynos in that kind of condition and weight seem to have at least double DX value. I've seen 7/10 circle stamps go for like $30. Probably a more narrow market for Tanks, though, so I want to say there might be a wider range above and below $30? Sorry, I've never had one :(

that aviar is nice. im guessing that colorways not old chalky beaded. ive never seen if it is. big difference. old chalky beaded +/-80 and up. new and lighter +/-25 maybe. depends on the day and who sees it.

It is older with a bead- three circles on the back

what about this beaut then?

171 purple pink marbled tranny star destroyer marked star d?

Kb0YdlSNj0

I would stay around the $10-$15 range just because its a 6/10. Now if you had the fusion tanks thatd be a whole different story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts