• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unclemercy, listen, I've been doing this for two years and eval more discs than anyone else. My estimates are far lower than ebay. Do a favor, sit back and listen for a bit, gain some current knowledge and then try to help. I did the same thingwhen I was new on these boards and got swatted down too...
I think my marketplace feedback should speak for itself...

Pumpkin rocs worth anything?
I have a couple pending offers and just want to make sure that I get an ok price...
10/10 ontario 2008 dx pumpkin roc
7.5-8/10 rancho 2010 dx pumpkin roc
both are pictured here:

P1010125 by kmz913, on Flickr

Thanks!

From top to bottom, left to right
Ice Bowl 2007, about $13 if a flat top thrower loves these
Flygirl Monarch $6
Innova West '08 ontarios sold out fast, about $10
Flygirl designs $6 x 2
Wiped swoosh Roc $13-5, depending on condition and if it was "stable" or not
Wiped red Roc, if no other details, stock price -$1 ($5)
2010 Halloween $5 (just horrible stamp)

Unclemercy, listen, I've been doing this for two years and eval more discs than anyone else. My estimates are far lower than ebay. Do a favor, sit back and listen for a bit, gain some current knowledge and then try to help. I did the same thingwhen I was new on these boards and got swatted down too...
I think my marketplace feedback should speak for itself...

that was cute. it almost sounded straight faced. ive been reading your estimates for years. i came here to help. i dont have a preference for what you swat where or whatever. maybe the thread you are more interested in is the one where you decide values by yourself instead of the one where the collective community and marketplace dictate but it doesnt matter to me.

Thank you

2012-05-07_13-53-30_219.jpg

175 small ink, 173 ink. How can you tell the runs on ce? Thanks

Thank you guys for all the help with the jls and teebird. The TBird is 8/10. Btw Apdrvya write up on CE helped tremendously. So before 3 runs they were truly Teebird mold and not TL's? TIA

No pictures guys but I was wondering what 7-8/10 inked 11X, 10X, and 9X KC Aviars are worth. I'm thinking of picking one or more of these up and don't know what a good estimate is.

10x +/-60 9x +/-50 11x +/-40

i could expand but that seems foolish. values of these as throwers depends wildly on ink and how 7-8 they are but what do i know?

that was cute. it almost sounded straight faced. ive been reading your estimates for years. i came here to help. i dont have a preference for what you swat where or whatever. maybe the thread you are more interested in is the one where you decide values by yourself instead of the one where the collective community and marketplace dictate but it doesnt matter to me.

maybe start a thread talking about est price on discs. when you say stuff just say it....

don't start with "that was cute". It is the interwebs people are way oversensitive and will take it the wrong way....also you can tell that these prices are geared towards what the marketplace here sells items....ebay much bigger and more expensive due to bidding and not priced to move in a day or two.

so a glow hole 7 on ebay 80 bucks been sitting a while
on here at 60 will sit
by 50 it will sell quickly.

and again i'm just using that as an example of why we don't say it is an 80 dollar disc.

10x +/-60 9x +/-50 11x +/-40

i could expand but that seems foolish. values of these as throwers depends wildly on ink and how 7-8 they are but what do i know?

Not a clue what you know, but 50-60 on the 9x, 70-80 on the 10x, 25-35 on the 11x

^^^^I'm loving this little price war that is going on in this thread..I can't stop laughing..keep it up guys...this is turning into a better thread than some of the landfill "funny" threads..

i think that rec golfers are just more argumentative in general. i say +/-8 and they say whoa noob thats worth 10. i say a beat thrower depends on how beat and they say idk about that bro camel and preach guesses like facts. geez i undervalued a star cro and markered firebird. yes i know its old pearly pro. ive also made note to pull all mine and mark for sale. in the meantime if everyone is okay with it just assume asterisks after all of my estimates until someone that has used this site longer can confirm or adjust.

i think that rec golfers are just more argumentative in general. i say +/-8 and they say whoa noob thats worth 10. i say a beat thrower depends on how beat and they say idk about that bro camel and preach guesses like facts. geez i undervalued a star cro and markered firebird. yes i know its old pearly pro. ive also made note to pull all mine and mark for sale. in the meantime if everyone is okay with it just assume asterisks after all of my estimates until someone that has used this site longer can confirm or adjust.

It's more like you have only just started posting and the trust that the DGCR members have in your opinion is not yet developed. I suppose your eagerness to participate is great but nobody knows who you are yet so there will be some friction when you present such a strong personality right off the bat.

After reading some of the back and forth between some posters in this thread, perhaps it should be renamed "What would you pay for this disc?". :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts