• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked this up today. Solid 7/10 because of one gouge and one small scrape. Scaled at 174. Don't know much about the disc other than that it came out in 87'

IMAG0242.jpg

It was '88 when the Hammer came out. This stamp is about the 3rd stamp used for Hammers if you count the proto star stamp. So this run came out closer to 1990.
I haven't seen too many people looking for the Hammer with this stamp, you might get around $30-$40 out of it, but you might find no interest also.
Pretty good thrower though.

It was '88 when the Hammer came out. This stamp is about the 3rd stamp used for Hammers if you count the proto star stamp. So this run came out closer to 1990.
I haven't seen too many people looking for the Hammer with this stamp, you might get around $30-$40 out of it, but you might find no interest also.
Pretty good thrower though.

Thanks! Probably not going to sell it. I found a pro katana yesterday and traded it to a casual for the Hammer. Love getting me some wall hangers :)

The Wedge Hammer stamp is pretty sought after (not as much as the Hammer of Thor). Usually will only fetch top dollar in 10/10 condition.

Thanks.

11x Eagle X, X-out, new, CAL, 173.5g, molding blemish at 7 o'clock:
9cf9342a.jpg

11x Eagle X, X-out, new, CAL, 172.7g:
2b7fa193.jpg

11x Eagle X, new, CAL, 172.2g:
9ec35136.jpg

11x Eagle X, new, CAL, 170.2g:
04ddac08.jpg

Anyone with a good estimate?

175g T mold, 8/10 T mold, a little faded/removed ink on rim, blue sparkle stamp is fading a little on "champion edition"...ballpark?

CETMold1.jpg

If people are paying 70+ for 11x kc pros this should be worth 150-200 right :D

OLD 100g Roc

this is a new Old School 100gram Roc, super domey

unclemercey or anyone else have an idea on this as well as some information

Attachments

• 100 roc.jpg
    100 roc.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 26
  • domey roc.jpg
    domey roc.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 21
  • sanny letters.jpg
    sanny letters.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 20
175g T mold, 8/10 T mold, a little faded/removed ink on rim, blue sparkle stamp is fading a little on "champion edition"...ballpark?

CETMold1.jpg

If people are paying 70+ for 11x kc pros this should be worth 150-200 right :D

That looks like my first run Tbird which IS a TL.

That looks like my first run Tbird which IS a TL.

but its not like your first run Tbird which is a TL, because its a T mold.

The plastic is more translucent in person, the flash reflected and makes is appear very opaque. It is actually the really nice indestructable later run CE plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.