• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Never seen a blood red T mold. Pretty cool. Both mine are TL's.

ill try to take a better picture of it that has a more accurate representation of color/plastic when I get home from car shopping this evening.

ill try to take a better picture of it that has a more accurate representation of color/plastic when I get home from car shopping this evening.

wasn't doubting by any means... Just thought it was cool that you had one that nice that was a T mold.

Last edited:
Any ideas on this mini?
picture.php

Thank you.

Any story on these? What run? What's up with it? Never seen a CE Valkyrie like this. Gorgeous purple mostly with a blue background. Crazy stuff...the purple will eventually fade and the blue will come to the forefront if you throw this thing. I'd probably hang it, though.

Attachments

• newa 001.jpg
    newa 001.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 64
looks like white spots on the front there but maybe just from the camera....sweet looking disc ....i know that some of the pearly purple discs i have had the purple would come off on your hand ....it was weired...but they were all new....2 beasts..a candy pro firebird and pre barry leo

so any idea what run or what one would go for that was somewhat unique like that one? it's max weight and 9/10+ and the stamp is in perfect shape.

special edition sweet dyed leopard. 9/10 basically new but small faded ink inside rim. price range?

Attachments

• newa 003.jpg
    newa 003.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 21
Can I get a price on what 10/10 proto star destroyer's are going for please. I'm looking to buy some from a friend and want to make sure we keep it fair.

this is a new Old School 100gram Roc, super domey

unclemercey or anyone else have an idea on this as well as some information

If it is the same size as the classic roc, it would be a pebble. These were used in WFDF competition for MTA of TRC instead of fastbacks (needed good legs to chase on of these down)

Can I get a price on what 10/10 proto star destroyer's are going for please. I'm looking to buy some from a friend and want to make sure we keep it fair.

actually used go from 30 to 40....Mint condition many factors get you over 40.

Max weight or really low weight like 166 will go 50

cool colors red with white proto star is probably going to get you PM box full.

top colors pink/red/neon yellow and white.

are old school dx MTA circle stamp rancho rocs worth anything? Maximum time aloft discs are usually like 100 grams if even that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts