• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to block users posts on this site?

Not picking on HEATER, btw.
If you don't like someone's advice or price quotes, ignore it. It's a free Forum. If you disagree with someone's advice, state your dissenting opinion politely and explain why. There's room for everybody.
Not everyone can be apdrvya:cool:.

they made old glo rocs with course stamps and disc companies....i have this old glo ontario roc with the disc and dat logo....

6daa8bea.jpg

and they are ontarios...? most of the swoosh are ranchos and flat....the ontarios are mainly known to be domey....but yes that would be a new one

Unclemercy, you're doing the +/- wrong. You don't state +/- 8. It should be in the format of 8 +/- 2. Otherwise you're just doing an Ace Ventura impression.

I estimate value of your estimates to be 0 +/- 0. Once you change the format, the value will change. It's like me estimating a CE 01 Roc at +/- 200. Oh wait, that means 150 more or 150 less depending on the gravitational pull of the moon at 12:31 GMT. Sheesh. Just state that a ODOT stamped 01 CE Roc is 275 +/- 50 and people derive a lot more meaning from an actual valuation instead of seeing something fabricated from whole cloth.

beat first run esp comet whats it worth? Tooling on back believe its a first run?

The ESP Comet is down a lot from its peak in 2010, after they came out with the second run. You should still get a little premium from regular-run ESP. But not more than maybe $5-7 over stock/normal, and only a dollar or two over second-run. Everyone who wants one seems to have one. Not hard to find.
The second runs were domier and a tad more understable, but weren't different enough to warrant much extra for the First Run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts