• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh WOW

what are theses CE Gazelles worth?

Cherry
lemon
Dark Blueberry

These were made in 2000 right after the test run of 60 ce teebirds, these were the sceond ce discs made and all have the proto star stamp and are true CE. Let me know

gazelles by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

^^^^^^
WOW...unreal. I wish i had $700 to spend on SWEET discs

I also have a green one, just didn't take the picture of it yet. These will most likely stay with me, if the prices ever double in the next 16 years I might sell. Just wanted to check, I did get a few interested in them but I will be holding onto them.

^^^^^^
WOW...unreal. I wish i had $700 to spend on SWEET discs

I also have a green one, just didn't take the picture of it yet. These will most likely stay with me, if the prices ever double in the next 16 years I might sell. Just wanted to check, I did get a few interested in them but I will be holding onto them.

:clap:

good show!

:clap:

good show!

freakin' amazing as always john!

Hi All,
This disc was a fundraiser from the Beaver State Fling this year. Anyone know what these are going for?
Signed by EMEC himself and only 130 made....

The artist's name is EMEK, and the discs have been selling for $80-120 lately. First one that sold made the most loot @ $300+. The image on the disc is the same image used on his poster for the 20th Anniversary Pearl Jam Tour.

Hey guys what's estimated worth on this brand new unthrown opaque goodness!!! Very ce opaque like
178g
San marino mold
10/10 brand new
20120605_205630.jpg

How much do 2002 CE Rocs go for? $250?

New DD store has one (in the bag) for $150.

EDIT: It's orange, unsure of weight. I assume most of those put out are 175g.

That brainwave gazelle used to be mine and I sold it like two years ago for 35 dollars. I had Jeff ash dye the disc.

The pearliness will add some value and the brainwave might add a little also (not sure), but with that weight, I don't see it going for more than $35 IMHO.

The orange ones go for 150 or so and I think the yellow and pinks go for a little more.

How much do 2002 CE Rocs go for? $250?

New DD store has one (in the bag) for $150.

EDIT: It's orange, unsure of weight. I assume most of those put out are 175g.

4-chain magnets and esp banger

I have 2 glow 4-chain magnets purple sparkle is 174 6/10 and the green stamp is 171 7/10. also have a 164 new esp banger. Thanks guys

Attachments

• 100_0618.jpg
    100_0618.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 18
the purple will be worth a little more because of the pulse stamp, but is decently seasoned so that hurts the value. i'd say 15-20 on that one and 12-15 on the green stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts