• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 6 destroyers here. They are all different stamp and marking on back. I'm looking to sell all of them and I know each different back marking is going for a different price now. None of them are Vulcan top. Each is marked in the pic. Any help would be great. Thanks.
f5ef680f.jpg

This is a little outside my specialty, but Eagles seem kinda weak for demand right now. About $20, maybe less.

weight will help as some of the lower weight L's are still around.

wont surprise me at all if someone tells me I am way off base on this one with the stamp in that condition and claim its only worth $50, but i gotta believe if it flies like I think it should $60-70 should be fair.

I think that's about right. these are the same mold as the kenny 4x rocs so they are super flat and super stable... I would pay 60 for a used one.

Last edited:
This is a little outside my specialty, but Eagles seem kinda weak for demand right now. About $20, maybe less.

I would agree. The 11X's are my fave disc. I would pay around $20 for it if it's CAL tooled Distance Driver, a touch less if it's the CA tooled Fairway Driver

how much are these discs worth? All are mint, with very little storage wear.

Circle stamp puma
Circle stamp moray
Circle stamp python
Circle stamp raven

I have a new unthrown yellow Champion Viper that is heavy, havent scaled it, but feels (175+). It has the 2003 Sinnisippi stamp. I will try get pics. Anyone have a ball park on value? Thanks.

i would say $30ish.. maybe tad more.. i have bought and sold used ones on here (7-8/10) in the $18-25 range

how much are these discs worth? All are mint, with very little storage wear.

Circle stamp puma - $40+ ??? These are pretty rare and might be worth much more...I'm interested :)
Circle stamp moray - $15-20ish
Circle stamp python - $15ish
Circle stamp raven - $10-15

See above for some ballparks. I'd like to see a pic of the Puma preeze!

might get a bit more on the moray python and raven as they are all out of print...
I'd say 20-25ish...

what are max weight 9/10 ranch big birds worth? I just paid $24 without any knowledge of value cause I like the color and I have been wanting a roc with that stamp for my office, did I over/under pay or is that a fair price? Doesn't really matter, just curious...

what are max weight 9/10 ranch big birds worth? I just paid $24 without any knowledge of value cause I like the color and I have been wanting a roc with that stamp for my office, did I over/under pay or is that a fair price? Doesn't really matter, just curious...

Fair price for the ranchos... probably could have gotten $30 for them.

Mint max weight 2005 flags usdgc rocs...top stamp

and the X-out 2005 usdgc Zone drive rocs mint and 162g really pearly.

wow thats sharp. well its one of the lightest they made that year in the xouts. 2 at 162 and 1 at 158.

Now my assessment is going to be vague as they dont sell a bunch of these and well they are X-outs but at this weight probably $40-80 for it. And you could probably convince me to pay $70 for it if you were selling.

For reference a 180 Zonedriven used sold for $54 not counting shipping on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts