• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering what a 7.5/10 172G 11x Teebrid CA tooled goes for these days. It has ink on the flight plate and rim

I sold one in similar condition without ink to apdrvya for $18 a while back I think. Some people like the opaque ones, but yours with ink may be closer to $15-16

mint max weight first run star destroyer? sweet toxic green color with a purple stamp. any guesses?

any QJLS experts........I'm not sure the weight, but its got to be close to max. I've heard that some of these we made with ce?......Is this true or bs? Looking to deal this one out I never threw it, but I would say the condition would be around a 6 to a 7......six being very conservative IMO......Let me know you thoughts........thanks......sorry for the link

http://s1070.photobucket.com/albums/u489/bionicrib/?action=view&current=IMG_6660.jpg

7/10 Stamp a little faded super pearly Champ Monster. Faded ink on inside rim. I was thinking it would be around stock price but just wanting to check and make sure.

any QJLS experts........I'm not sure the weight, but its got to be close to max. I've heard that some of these we made with ce?......Is this true or bs? Looking to deal this one out I never threw it, but I would say the condition would be around a 6 to a 7......six being very conservative IMO......Let me know you thoughts........thanks......sorry for the link

http://s1070.photobucket.com/albums/u489/bionicrib/?action=view&current=IMG_6660.jpg

Not ce. Just an early run of champ. Some people like that run because it's not as over-stable as the last run of QJ's (not like the last run was that over-stable to begin with). The plastic has a (slightly) different feel to it too, and looks a little cloudier.

Some people would probably pay up to $25ish if that was new, used it's probably not worth more than a regular QJLS.

7/10 171.5g no ink:

IMG_20120227_053402.jpg

How about a 2010 CFR champ gator 10/10 172
and a pearly champ monster 9/10 175
any ideas?

Attachments

• P1010801.jpg
    P1010801.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.