• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the kcpro is probably 40-50
the ce firebird, if it's an FL it's probably 60ish
maybe 70+ if it's an FX
the leopard, I'd gladly give you 80-100 for it.

@apdrvya
Any idea on how to identify the firebird? It doesn't have any type of bead. And as I said, it has a P, not an F, FL, or Fx.
Do you think the Leopard is a first run? The weight and L are large, and inch each. 175 in the nipple circle and the L outside. I'm interested in selling if you're serious about it.

a6c6f6f4.jpg

Top is 6/10, bottom is more like 4/10

the play it again sports by me has a couple first run star stamped archons, most are light weights heaviest one is 170. they are sellin for 18 at play it again, is it worth pickin em up and re selling em?

Our PIA still has half a rack of those. I think you could probably beat 18 dollars in the DGCR market place. I could be wrong but that is my thinking.

Cheers - Koffee

the play it again sports by me has a couple first run star stamped archons, most are light weights heaviest one is 170. they are sellin for 18 at play it again, is it worth pickin em up and re selling em?

I bet by the time you pay tax, then sell it and pay for shipping, you'll only make a buck or two, if that. You might come out ahead if you plan to buy and hold for a few years.

I bet by the time you pay tax, then sell it and pay for shipping, you'll only make a buck or two, if that. You might come out ahead if you plan to buy and hold for a few years.

chambers FTW. They aren't really moving here for $20-25, so you'd be hard pressed flip them for a profit. If you want to buy 2-3 to sit on for a decade, go ahead. You might turn a profit in the 2020s.

Possible trade

Are three 4 Chain Sticker Magnets(10/10, 10,10, 6/10) be worth the same as 2 First Run Star Destroyers 7/10 with ink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts