• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I think they are trying to say T.Hizzle is that there is a forum just for buying/selling/trading and a thread for asking disc values. You would probably get a better response in one of those.

I guess you could call this thread a......T. Fizzle.

*Puts on sunglasses*
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Are three 4 Chain Sticker Magnets(10/10, 10,10, 6/10) be worth the same as 2 First Run Star Destroyers 7/10 with ink?

regarding your question from the other thread:
I do not follow the market as closely as some others so my prices may be a little off, but I think a 4 chain magnet would be lucky to get $15 new and even a 7/10 FR destroyer should get around $30 or more(?)

hopefully someone else will either back me up or correct me but it should be relatively accurate.... Honestly though, neiter one is worth the money so whichever you would rather throw would be more valuable unless you plan on collecting them.

First run magnets (no tooling on the underside) are worth about $25-$35 depending on stamp and weight. Regular 4 chain magnets can get up to $20 if you are lucky.

ok i posted this one before.....7 ring mint SM glo cobra

d88dd64a.jpg

now how about this one......7 ring mint SM glo cobra....the white marble is the glo ....sweet disc!

dad7c94e.jpg

01c5acb2.jpg

I just acquired a very GUMMY Champ Rhyno... Never seen Champ Plastic this soft. What's it worth?

Attachments

• tn.jpeg
    tn.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 18
  • tn-1.jpeg
    tn-1.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 42
Anyone know if the slightly older, flatter champ glow coyotes are worth anything more than normal pricing? I have a 10/10 180g CFR glow coyote that is completely flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.