• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are Saturn Stamped Comets worth? Can anyone help me out?

Not as much as you might think.
New ones go for up to $20.
Used ones have been going for about $10-15, depending on color and condition

Not a strong market for these right now.
I think it's because of the ESP and Z's.
Saturn Comets tend to be stiff and durable. Seemingly better than the present X's.

Last edited:
Again - Wasp tooled Buzzz w/'04 PFDO Stamp 179 after closer inspection, prolly 8/10 - ink on flight plate... any clue? anyone? Bueller?

Attachments

• Wasp tooled Buzzzz.jpg
    Wasp tooled Buzzzz.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 30
Bought a CE lot, unfortunately half was inked to hell

New SE Valk 175 no ink
New CE Valk 160 ink on rim
New CE Valk 160 ink on rim
8/10 CE VAlk 168 ink
3 8/10 FX all 174-175 ink

Ballpark for each please?

I'm not confident in my FB or SE valuations, so I'll leave that to someone else.
The blue Valk might be worth extra because of its splendid color and lack of obtrusive ink, $30-35
The clear Valk, $25-30
Yellow Valk, $20-25

Have some old plastic here that might be worth something. I took some shots and posted them on flickr. Ideas on values?

Thanks!

7267788542_0fc42ca651_z_d.jpg

9/10 169 SE Rhyno Puddle Top NoInk
10/10 & 9.5/10 177 Pair of 10X KC Rocs NoInk
9.5/10 174 XD NoInk
8/10 172 SE Valk NoInk

Have a bunch more at - http://www.flickr.com/photos/cchavis/sets/72157629894044198/

Bullet XD, $20-25, but that could vary up and down, a lot.

How about this one New 2002 Champ Shark, Still has sticker on the back labeled "CE Shark".

175g I believe.

picture.php

New 10x KC Eagle - 168g - Factory Black.

picture.php

Ideas?

1997 WBDGW COBRA

Two barstamps, Ontario CA. Mold

Please and Thank you gentlemen.

Attachments

• 2012-05-25_16-20-09_925.jpg
    2012-05-25_16-20-09_925.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 2012-05-25_16-22-52_154.jpg
    2012-05-25_16-22-52_154.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 14
Again - Wasp tooled Buzzz w/'04 PFDO Stamp 179 after closer inspection, prolly 8/10 - ink on flight plate... any clue? anyone? Bueller?

might get as much as $40 but id think $30 would be more realistic. those are some great thrower buzzzs though.

Innova Hammer & QMS pdga appoved

Hey guys, just picked these up today from a local store. There is an Innova Hammer 174 at 6/10.(yes I paid $5 bucks, hope I got a decent deal) It has seen better day but still a good thrower. The 2nd is a QMS midrange straight. Not sure on weight but I could weigh later. Feels heavy. I know absolutely nothing about the second disc but saw people mention the pdga appoved stamp so i figured it was worth a shot. Let me know. Thanks for the help too everyone in here. It is much appreciated. Both discs have some dirt on them but could be cleaned up.
fc5xky.jpg

1e8cwg.jpg

I believe 'Appoved' QMS' means CE plastic, which means good things for you. Surely someone will be in here shortly to clarify.

Also, can't imagine the Hammer being worth a ton, unless someone wants a thrower. The main draw, for me, of that disc is the stamp which is almost completely gone.

I believe 'Appoved' QMS' means CE plastic, which means good things for you. Surely someone will be in here shortly to clarify.

Also, can't imagine the Hammer being worth a ton, unless someone wants a thrower. The main draw, for me, of that disc is the stamp which is almost completely gone.

a couple other factors to make it ce. two color stamp and a hash mark (in sharpie) at 6o'clock to line up the two stamps...(though probably not present in this disc...
I would say to grab another candy ce disc and compare the feel of the plastic more than anything.

Hey guys, just picked these up today from a local store. There is an Innova Hammer 174 at 6/10.(yes I paid $5 bucks, hope I got a decent deal) It has seen better day but still a good thrower. The 2nd is a QMS midrange straight. Not sure on weight but I could weigh later. Feels heavy. I know absolutely nothing about the second disc but saw people mention the pdga appoved stamp so i figured it was worth a shot. Let me know. Thanks for the help too everyone in here. It is much appreciated. Both discs have some dirt on them but could be cleaned up.
fc5xky.jpg

1e8cwg.jpg

That QMS looks gummy. If so, even with the appoved stamp, it isn't CE. It's worth a little extra, but not much. You just have thrower, I believe. The CE would be fairly stiff. If it ain't stiff, not a CE.

Status
Not open for further replies.