• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I am assuming the SE Rhyno is a Rancho due to the prism stamp. I would think around $40 - $50 if it is 170 class. Ranchos don't generally sell for as much as the Ontarios, but it is in nice shape and the prism stamps are fairly rare. FYI, The rest of the blue color on the stamp will come off with a little water (if you feel so inclined) and it will look like a new silver prism stamp...

i don't want to ruin the stamp so I will leave it. Any ideas on the bar stamp dx rhyno?? I can get one just like the red one pictured but in yellow. just wondering if it has some resale value?
thanks!!

167g CE Valkyrie X-Out. Orange with a rainbow stamp and a red prism x-out stamp. I have no idea what run it is - can't distinguish different Valk runs. It's a 9/10. There is some very faint remnants of a guy's name inside the rim, but you have to look for it to see it.

drwM2.png

What are the values please on these, all are new and they will most likely make there way to the marketplace:

Blurple Augusta Wraith 174.5g

blurple wraith 174g by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

Super Pearly matching CE Valkyries 158g and 160g

valk by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

Blueberry colored leopard 147g and blueberry colored spider 174g with red sparkle stamp

blueberry by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

Special blend orcs 169-175g red, white, and blue

special blend orcs by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

J-dye max weight Teerex 175g

j-dye by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

167g CE Valkyrie X-Out. Orange with a rainbow stamp and a red prism x-out stamp. I have no idea what run it is - can't distinguish different Valk runs. It's a 9/10. There is some very faint remnants of a guy's name inside the rim, but you have to look for it to see it.

drwM2.png

Good color and condition and people tend to like the rainbow stamp.
Negatives include the low weight and ink and X-out, which kinda eliminates it from wall-hanging for some. Although the "aligned" X-out prism stamp makes up for that somewhat.
Not a high demand for CE Valks right now.
$45, maybe more.

my last thirteen, I image they will all sell by days end, what I got in value, ball park? there marked 165-175g, scaled at 167-176g.

wraiths by jrcav1_17, on Flickr

holy plastic john. u have some good **** right there. augustas galore!!

ok.im gonna take a stab at pricing

blurple augusta -60ish - rare color
pearly valks - prob about 50 each..valks are the least popular but these may get more because of the pearl and matching set.
blueberry spider- 55ish
blueberry leo - 60ish
sb orcs- 40/48 lighter weights being on the higher end because of rarity . heavy weights were common
not sure on the jdye since theyre not produced anymore. might need to auction it

other augustas - green - 40/45ish
orange - 45ish
purples are uncommon so 50/55ish

ballpark on lot of wraiths - prob about 530-550

Last edited:
Here is a 9/10 175g Super Roc from the 2007 Am Worlds, it says "Collector Disc No. 1" below the Image and I am not sure what that means but I was just wondering what these things go for. Thanks

7262784890_67f8efd609.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.