• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one got lost on the bottom of the page, does anyone have any hints on these? mostly just curious about the reaper...

The reaper won't go for much. Maybe about $12. Aside from it not being very popular, most people don't like black discs as throwers and since these aren't collectable, all it'll be is a thrower..

I've got a CFR 2004 World Championships TL. The "F" in "Disc Golf" in the center shield is partially rubbed off. What's it worth? Would a discrepancy like that make it a 9+/10? Here's a pic:
IMG_05781.jpg

Well since I got no responses to my query, let me try it this way. Sorry about the size of the pics. I am thinking of getting rid of these for some discs I will actually throw instead of sitting on my shelves. What kind of value can I expect for these?

11x KC Pro Eagle
34ot0k9.jpg

CE Firebird
4hz807.jpg

10x (?) KC Pro Eagle
2gugiz4.jpg

Pearly Champion Monster
217fk5.jpg

WTF people?!? Can anyone help me with these?

custom Tom Holsten basket

I know it is not a disc but last weekend I won this custom Tom Holsten MXG basket at the MXG open tournament. I have no intentions of selling the basket, but i have had some serious offers to buy it and am wondering a value for a one of a kind basket like this from renowned metal artist Tom Holsten. If this belongs in a different thread please direct me in the right direction

Attachments

• 2012-08-07_21-29-39_753.jpg
    2012-08-07_21-29-39_753.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 2012-08-07_21-30-44_287.jpg
    2012-08-07_21-30-44_287.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 2012-08-07_21-30-02_876.jpg
    2012-08-07_21-30-02_876.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 83
I know it is not a disc but last weekend I won this custom Tom Holsten MXG basket at the MXG open tournament. I have no intentions of selling the basket, but i have had some serious offers to buy it and am wondering a value for a one of a kind basket like this from renowned metal artist Tom Holsten. If this belongs in a different thread please direct me in the right direction

I'd say that you could get an easy $300 on that, maybe more if it is built with some of the heavier gauge steel and with a good set of chains (not those weak chains that DGA uses on their new baskets)

That is an awesome looking basket, I probably wouldn't sell it if I was you

Anybody got a beat on that augusta wraith and xd putter about 2 or 3 pages back? Or am I just going to get a bunch of low ball pm offers on them? :D

I have a 1 of only five made Tie dye Titanium Nuke (i would upload a picture but my phone is not letting me) I would like a price check on it. It's a 10/10 never thrown only taken out of the bag to show off to people.

Worth?
$300-500, easy.

Show-off:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts