• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are 11x KC Pro Eagle-X's worth? Probably between a 6-7 on the sleepy scale.

Found one on the course yesterday, called the number, no answer, left a message.
Gonna try a few more times before i give up on returning it.

How much are 11x KC Pro Eagle-X's worth? Probably between a 6-7 on the sleepy scale.

Found one on the course yesterday, called the number, no answer, left a message.
Gonna try a few more times before i give up on returning it.

$20 - $25 IMO

^^^ Weight is pretty important when it comes to putters so it is hard to estimate. Color and ink will also affect the price. The Rancho tooled (stiff) SE Rhynos do not sell for as much as the Ontarios. Ballpark estimate = $25 - $35

2012-09-01_06-48-30_314.jpg
[/IMG]
8.5/10
196g

Pearly Beast

I'm looking to sell this guy to recoup some Teebird money, but wondering the price tag. It's pearly, uninked, 176 scaled, and I'd say 8/10.

Also, if you see this and are interested, feel free to PM me!! :D

Thanks!

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
yeah. i remember when i got mine and i checked ebay completed auctions to try to determine price and they didnt seem to do well on ebay, but someone on here told me they've seen um go fro 30-40 i think. so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.