• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold two of my SAN MARINOS... there were only 75 Rancho's made. I would hold onto it for a year or two to see if prices go up.. or you will kick yourself. I paid $85 for my rancho and much less for my san marinos

oh so they ran two different molds. is the rim slanted? or more like the 2006 ones.

what ever Arocep will pay for it. Max weight Blue Pro Rhyno is over $35. Green is much more rare. I am thinking you could start at $50.

See, I was thinking something like that too, but then I thought, "Wait, I've never seen one. One of the rarest discs I've ever heard of. Most valuable? No. But definately top 5 rarest."

See, I was thinking something like that too, but then I thought, "Wait, I've never seen one. One of the rarest discs I've ever heard of. Most valuable? No. But definately top 5 rarest."

It is hard to find, but the market is one man. Other people will settle for another color.

Circle Wolves and Circle Totem Teebirds are more rare and people will not settle for a replacement.

It is hard to find, but the market is one man. Other people will settle for another color.

Circle Wolves and Circle Totem Teebirds are more rare and people will not settle for a replacement.

Yea, that's true. I've seen circle totem teebirds before though (not circle wolves), but I haven't even seen the green pro lines. If anyone has a circle stamp wolve or green pro line rhyno, PLEASE pm me a pic.

for pro lines and se rhynos, green is VERY rare... almost as rare is tyedye... which I have one of in an se rhyno.

wolf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.