• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of the most sought, then it's a toss up between the barstamp and football, they made the same amount of each stamp but people love the Proto's.

I paid $10 for this. Is it worth much more than that?
Clear, CryZtal Buzzz with a "Bowling Green Amateur Championships 2010" stamp. It is brand new, never thrown, no ink. I don't know the weight.

Attachments

• 120913_002.jpg
    120913_002.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 31
I paid $10 for this. Is it worth much more than that?
Clear, CryZtal Buzzz with a "Bowling Green Amateur Championships 2010" stamp. It is brand new, never thrown, no ink. I don't know the weight.

meh, 15-18

crappy cell phone pic id

I'm no collector and I'm bad at knowing all the differences in molds and runs. Anyhow, I think it's a "pre-barry" leopard, based on what I've seen around this site.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMAG0190.jpg
    IMAG0190.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 71
11x Teebird - 175g - 7/10 flightplate ink visible on back
2008 USDGC 'Wes Sayeed' San Marino Roc - 175g - 8/10 Faded rim ink
Pearly Pre-Barry Beast - 175g - 7/10 - Rim ink

SbGaq.jpg

xDy6m.jpg

BoryM.jpg

I would say 40 bottom end on the teebird (the dark dye and visible ink hurts) but upwards of 50 if someone doesn't mind the color

I don't collect rocs, sorry.

I would go with 20 on the beast, maybe more to someone who likes the pink ones (the best IMO)

11x Teebird - 175g - 7/10 flightplate ink visible on back
2008 USDGC 'Wes Sayeed' San Marino Roc - 175g - 8/10 Faded rim ink
Pearly Pre-Barry Beast - 175g - 7/10 - Rim ink

SbGaq.jpg

xDy6m.jpg

BoryM.jpg

These were part of a lot. I expected to easily get my money back on the good stuff so these were just little icing.. until someone told me they might be the actual good stuff. What do you think

Kitty Hawk Driver - 167 - ink - 5/10
A2fedl.jpg

Dolphin - 150 - ink - that brown mark at noon is a little hole, like a thorn went 1/2 way through the disc - other than that 6.5/10
HTcryl.jpg

Birdies - 173/74 - both have ink - yellow has a ridge on top like a Rhyno but the red feels like a polecat - Red 7.5/10 and yellow 7/10
dIpnfl.jpg

No idea what this is or what it's worth. Picked it up in a lot with a bunch of mid ot late 90s stuff.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

He called it an Experimental Disc. It 179, San Marino, 9/10 (storage wear it's unthrown) Feel similiar to a gummy star disc. Beadless. Help?

175g Pro Pig

Pro Pig: Red with Green Foil Stamp. Back says "175 P" with Rancho Cucamonga tooling.

9.5/10: Never thrown but has some small surface scratches from the store and on the back where the sales sticker was removed.

Attachments

• PigFront.jpg
    PigFront.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 16
  • PigBack.jpg
    PigBack.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.