• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah they didn't make a lot of 10x firebirds they are nice and last a long time. getting better with age. but the value is low because nobody throws them. those that throw them have stacks...maybe not 500 plus but i think it is a rare and unpopular version...great disc. but half the value of CE fx ones.

Someone like Booter or Bmast would be better for this, they are experts on Leopards.

White is always good for CE, but the X-out obviously hurts. $60? Potentially more, like I said others will shine more light on this.

i would say 60-70 yep.

Does anyone know what a Bottom Stamp Firebird is worth?? I have a couple of ppl that really want mine but have no clue what its worth. Its brand new 10/10 and I can post a pic too if yall want to see it.

I assume Star. I've seen some of these around, bright white with a Black stamp on bottom.

Pretty cool looking, but I don't see them being worth more than stock; but maybe someone's willing to pay that for whatever reason.

Any clue on this I just acquired one and I am curious. 10/10 Predator

Attachments

• pred.jpg
    pred.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 42
7/10 pre Avery stock stamp destroyer. The back is marked "ESDS" so I assume it's echo. Any ideas?
8DC0BB2B-0D0F-439A-BCAC-8B297C3672AF-3933-0000051EDAB918B7.jpg

matty, they made ranchos and ontarios. cuz i Have both. ontarios are going to be dx, ranchos are going to be ching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts