• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini ODOC 2010 orange/oil slick stamp NEW

how much is this running or how much will it be worth in the future? I know past odocs go for 150+. also its for sale if anyone is interested.

picture.php

picture.php

I'm pretty good at rating discs. The aesthetics are not an 8.5, but the rim is almost 9. This was sitting in water for X amount of time(Yes I called the owner, he said to sell it for Flyboy)

Oh my bad I thought it was rated on disc overall not just rim condition.

Brand new x out CE qjls? dont have pics to add.

White X out CE 173.

That gives me a better idea, but understand that this is just speculation without a pic.One of the speculations about why Innova/Millennium stopped running CE is that CE runs produced a lot of failures/X-outs. There are a LOT of lighter weight CE Mill X-outs out there.
The other problem is that Mill's Appoved stamp aids in the identification of QJLS CE and most of the X-outs I've seen were just the Mill X stamp.

If it's an X through the Appoved stamp, 20-25, maybe more.
If it's an X-out without the Appoved stamp, 15-20, maybe less.

For BraveThrower,
BTW, I never did get that photo to my phone.

These worth anything?

Circle stamp panther 7-8/10 171g ink
DX puma 7/10 172g no ink
Circle stamp moray grey swirls 6/10 179g ink

0DD2BA98-16B4-4823-8D80-280EF5C7F643-5461-000006CDC22CD33F.jpg

Anyone got a clue on this disc? Totem Teebird stamped DX Aviar:

aXRUy.jpg

qvkSM.jpg

9gSOv.jpg

SNnK4.jpg

That is a disc that you just don't ever see, so it is hard to appraise. I would not be surprised to see it go for $50 or maybe more if you auction it off and there is more than one person that wants it. I am no Aviar man though, doesn't that double ring on the back mean something? Is it beadless?

Last edited:
That is a disc that you just don't ever see, so it is hard to appraise. I would not be surprised to see it go for $50 or maybe more if you auction it off and there is more than one person that wants it. I am no Aviar man though, doesn't that double ring on the back mean something? Is it beadless?

It is beadless.

I don't know if the double ring means anything or not. Anyone else have an idea?

It is beadless.

I don't know if the double ring means anything or not. Anyone else have an idea?

I think Skybird was pretty spot on. This is a "1 of a kind" kind of disc which makes it have no real price. I think it could sell for 30-50 easy possibly 70ish if you found someone WHO HAD TO HAVE THIS. I would give you 35 for it today without even thinking about it and I know more people would probably out bid me.

I think Skybird was pretty spot on. This is a "1 of a kind" kind of disc which makes it have no real price. I think it could sell for 30-50 easy possibly 70ish if you found someone WHO HAD TO HAVE THIS. I would give you 35 for it today without even thinking about it and I know more people would probably out bid me.

Thanks for your input! I guess I'll go post it in DGCR Auctions and see what happens.

It is beadless.

Double ring is the old San Marino Aviar mold. Actually has a small micro bead and looks to be the case on this one. I've never really understood why there's a market for discs stamped with the wrong stamp but this one has the super cool old teebird stamp so I'm sure somebody will pony up for it.

yeah i think 75 is probably the high end but start it up on ebay...might get nutz esp if it feels like a good soft omega SS. then it might go for more.

sweet disc...holding it will increase value of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.