• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I noticed you included an AVG for the CE Valk, but not for the FB. Do you just add an AVG when the sample size is >5 or something?

I don't have a set rule, i just add it when I think it might be helpful. If the sample is real small the average doesn't mean much, and its pretty simple to guesstimate an average when its only a few variables. A small sample is just a "jumping off" point and can not be seen as 100% accurate evaluation. More data is better, and when that data has lots of comparable characteristics its very accurate.

picture.php

RW-Pro Ontario Roc. Any idea?

Nothing with that stamp but....

Ha0edV7l.jpg

I am probably going to sell this soon so I am trying to figure out where I should list it at...

One of a kind custom No Excuses bag made for Nikko Locastro which he used on tour for a while last year. It has an American flag side, Rasta flag putter pocket, and Yin Yang design side, with a peace sign on top. It would come with an old pair of Phenix Quads that were on it when he gave it to me. I am looking for some opinions so I can take that into consideration when deciding on a price...what say you, DGCR?

Come to find out the Team stamped BB Aviar (straight from Barry Schultz bag) is a San Marino mold. Someone tried to tell me it wasn't worth more than stock. I'm calling BS, especially being SM mold. Here she is again, what's she worth?

C19B5032-3D89-4F18-AA72-DD03AE2EE84F-3859-0000025D5D000ED9_zpsd6f11ed2.jpg

Come to find out the Team stamped BB Aviar (straight from Barry Schultz bag) is a San Marino mold. Someone tried to tell me it wasn't worth more than stock. I'm calling BS, especially being SM mold. Here she is again, what's she worth?

C19B5032-3D89-4F18-AA72-DD03AE2EE84F-3859-0000025D5D000ED9_zpsd6f11ed2.jpg

The Barry Schultz connection is kind of moot, but it has these things going for it-

- Big Bead
- San Marino
- Team Stamped

I wouldn't be surprised to see it go for $25.

anybody know what a protostar pro destroyer is worth. its yellow with the proto star stamp. probably a 7/10

protostar pro destroyer...? you sure its not star plastic and are you sure its a destroyer? never heard of proto pro destroyers, but i could just be ignorant.

It could be a proto star PRO KATANA.

In reguards to the aviar that is team stamped, that is all a collectors choice to pay extra or less for a story of a disc being from someones bag and to get tied into it. Not saying the disc is or isnt, just that to pay triple for a disc just because it was thrown by a top pro. If the disc was so effective wouldnt barry wanna keep it?

2013-05-29181512_zps33be1258.jpg

2013-05-29181439_zpsb9b9deac.jpg

I've posted this before, but I've since thrown it a few times. 9/10, rim ink, 174g. Spider...

Status
Not open for further replies.