• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this disc the other day without a name on it, and no one playing around me claimed it. I think it is a first run Cheetah from similar images I have found on google, but am not sure. The stamp was removed, and it is in really good condition for a DX, with minor scratches and a ding or two on the side. Thanks for your help, I have never looked into the value of discs before.

This one just looks different that the other ones I have, so I thought I would ask yall.

http://instagram.com/p/ZwasyVOllJ/

Better stamp pictures?

http://instagram.com/p/bt0TWRulo-/
http://instagram.com/p/bt0KgMOloq/

I found this disc the other day without a name on it, and no one playing around me claimed it. I think it is a first run Cheetah from similar images I have found on google, but am not sure. The stamp was removed, and it is in really good condition for a DX, with minor scratches and a ding or two on the side. Thanks for your help, I have never looked into the value of discs before.

This one just looks different that the other ones I have, so I thought I would ask yall.

http://instagram.com/p/ZwasyVOllJ/
The Cheetah wing was changed. It started out as a more concave wing without a notch. I have one with a World's Biggest 1996 stamp that does not say "Cheetah" on the stamp; it's an original Cheetah. A friend of mine threw Cheetahs as his main driver and he got really animated that there was NO WAY my disc was a Cheetah because the wing was all wrong.

So yes that is a First Run Cheetah and yes the wing is different. I don't think they are really worth anything, especially with the stamp gone.

Shuttle putter - I am back from vacation with more pictures

I was at the beach... I do not see any numbers or anything on the back of the disk. Here is the original picture and some more. I got the disc in the early 1990s.
null_zps35c58eb0.jpg

null_zps87f857ab.jpg

null_zpsd90bd533.jpg

So I was bonfiring last night, and my buddy pulled out a stack of discs. Found some oldies, figured I'd find out if they're worth anything.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpg
    IMG_0309.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0312.jpg
    IMG_0312.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0311.jpg
    IMG_0311.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 194
So I was bonfiring last night, and my buddy pulled out a stack of discs. Found some oldies, figured I'd find out if they're worth anything.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not much. Only a few bucks. If the worlds disc was mint it would be worth a few bucks more. What is it a Stingray?

The Cheetah wing was changed. It started out as a more concave wing without a notch. I have one with a World's Biggest 1996 stamp that does not say "Cheetah" on the stamp; it's an original Cheetah. A friend of mine threw Cheetahs as his main driver and he got really animated that there was NO WAY my disc was a Cheetah because the wing was all wrong.

So yes that is a First Run Cheetah and yes the wing is different. I don't think they are really worth anything, especially with the stamp gone.

Thanks Three Putt.

The Gazelle was the one I thought was the coolest...the black stood out to me, as well.

I'm not sure what the Worlds disc is...I'll do a little more research.

Any idea on an original WASP Tooled Buzzz with the old Z plastic, tye-dye, 10/10, in the 170-173 range? Not Barstamp; it has the lowercase "elite" and uppercase "Z" and "Buzzz" stamped at one end (like this http://www.hazyshade.com/media/catalog/category/file_7.gif), and "Discraft" stamped opposite that. I don't have a picture, it's a buddy of mine's backup and he's never thrown it. I told him I'd see what it's worth and maybe sell it for him.

To be fair if he was.....I have posted in these threads multiple times and not once got an answer. Of course I don't expect an answer necessarily. There a lot of posts here and so to me it's just a roll of the dice for getting some info.

Yeah...bout the 3/4th time on differant discs

first runs, old timers

Can i have some info/prices for a First run champion orc and a first run dx goblin.

pics within this and the next post.

First are the blue goblin.
Second is the saftey yellow fr orc

Attachments

• .01.jpg
    .01.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 6
  • .03.jpg
    .03.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 7
  • .04.jpg
    .04.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 20
more orc and goblin

profile of both

goblin first
orc second

im just assuming here, please anyone tell me if these are different discs. just gathering from experience.

Attachments

• .02.jpg
    .02.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 8
  • .05.jpg
    .05.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 9
pics are small sorry. let me know if i need to enhance. not trying to sell, just trying to find some info about these.

goblin

this is the goblin

front
back

Attachments

• .03.jpg
    .03.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 9
  • .02.jpg
    .02.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 7
  • .01.jpg