• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any value to this... It's a Roc..

IMG_1265.jpg

I nearly picked that ching roc up at Nanaimo on saturday. the price was right, but I'm not a roc thrower. as far as I remember it was 166g and about 8/10

How much would this 11x eagle be worth? The stamp is very faded and there is ink on the bottom rim. It still flies really stable to slightly overstable. The most overstable eagle I have thrown before. I think the faded stamp was due to storage wear. I got it from a buddy who said he threw it for maybe a round and he didn't like it, and kept it in his closet after that. I would probably give it a 7 on the scale.

How much would this 11x eagle be worth? The stamp is very faded and there is ink on the bottom rim. It still flies really stable to slightly overstable. The most overstable eagle I have thrown before. I think the faded stamp was due to storage wear. I got it from a buddy who said he threw it for maybe a round and he didn't like it, and kept it in his closet after that. I would probably give it a 7 on the scale.

X or L mold and weight will help give you a little more accurate guess. I would think anywhere from $20-30. It does look to be pearly, and if so you may be able to get closer to $35 depending on the weight.

X or L mold and weight will help give you a little more accurate guess. I would think anywhere from $20-30. It does look to be pearly, and if so you may be able to get closer to $35 depending on the weight.

Thanks. I forgot to include that it is an x mold. I don't have a scale anymore, but it is not light, nor too heavy. I would probably looking for some trades if I were to get rid of it.

LS Polaris

Is this thing worth anything? I pulled it out of the used bin at PIAS.

Cal tooled w/ patent #. 1.13. 7/10 conservatively.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC006681.jpg
    DSC006681.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 401
Was told this was a Teebird. Not sure of the weight. There are a few bubbles in the rim. Other than that it looks unthrown. It's seems like a really chalky, champ plastic. Also it has a puddle top to it.

798B6645-29B3-437A-97D8-0C4A9A950FC7_zpshyb1ivt4.jpg

EB555B7B-5209-4A4C-8467-DD1337E19E88_zpsihzdens2.jpg

8F60D577-5269-4F98-B111-682FFD161B01_zpsevxfyazj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.