• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cobra and jaguar

Thanks arod, 2 more please

Attachments

• photo 2-1.jpg
    photo 2-1.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 32
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 28
Aeropatentpending.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is the pic of the Patent pending Aero from the mid 1980's. This stamp was created by Johnny Sias. Lucky 8 is the name of a DG course on his property.

Looks like a KC Pro Roc with the Disc Golf Hall of Fame Classic stamp? :p

I think that tourney started in 2011 and they had another one this year which was an NT... So this is one from this year since it says it's from the national pro tour.

Definitely gonna agree with you there haha I just wasn't sure how old it was or if it would possibly be worth anything

Any value in an Ontario mold Dx pre-numbers Rhyno? What about a Dx prenumbes rainbow Destroyer? I doubt it but they were both pretty cool and cheap so I picked them up. I can get pics up if necessary but I doubt there's much value.

Any ideas on a 150 class gummy 11x Eagle? Pretty worn I think. Someone brought it to my attention on here but I had no idea what to offer for it and then it was X-mas so I forgot about it. I think he said I could get it for $25 shipped...

Any ideas on a 150 class gummy 11x Eagle? Pretty worn I think. Someone brought it to my attention on here but I had no idea what to offer for it and then it was X-mas so I forgot about it. I think he said I could get it for $25 shipped...

$25 isnt bad..id say $20-$25 is about right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts