• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of curious about this too. Anyone have an idea?

Also what about 2010 Am World's chmion Katanas? I have 5 I want to sell and the prices I see them selling for is anywhere between $45-$75 if 10/10. Anyone able to help me nail down a solid selling price?

Here's a pic of the disc I'm talking about:

09-IMG_4893.JPG

Any Help?

Thanx. I don't really know how to go about reading stuff.
The star sidewinder is in pretty good shape, it was used for rollers, no tree hits.
Destroyer is a double stamp pfn
Predators vary from like new Z, tournament stamp from 04, thrown and dyed Z, horribly beat up and rough factory dye X
Wasp is a 4 point, but it's my primary mid and starting to show it.

Yeah, you're talking stock thrower prices then. $5-8 on the DX (if it's in solid shape) and 10-12 on the others, and knock a buck or two off for the Discraft. Especially this time of year, it's a tough sell.

Just got this for 8 bucks. Wondering if it's worth anything good
New star gummy XXL aviar with grid stamp was told it's a limited run

epgdcm.png

Also an 11x kc pro tee bird new unthrown, any value there?

Stock price on the aviar. They are brand new and something that everyone can get and the foil is a new one from innova being called Stars and Bars. As for the teebird, we woudl need a photo of it along with weight.

I have a box of discs, all but 4 or 5 of them are from 08 or earlier. I had a local tell me there's a chance some could be worth something. So here's a spreadsheet of my inventory, if anything stands out, rather it's valuable, oop, or sought after, let me know and I'll post pics and more info.

Thanx

Pretty impossible to tell from your discriptions since you just gave a generic one that could be used for a $5 disc or a $500 disc. Id suggest getting photos up. We can do a lot more with that when it comes to value.

I recently found a champ firebird without the 12x signature, but it had flight numbers. I throw firebirds and liked the slightly gummier plastic so I bought it since it was cheap and in very good used condition. So if I were to trade it (I already have plenty of firebirds), what value should I ask for in return? The plastic is pearlescent and although not pancake flat, more flat than my other.

Hard to say. This run of firebirds never really gets talked about or sold. I would not imagine it to be worth more than $15 since it really is just a thrower firebird that doesnt have too much collectability behind it.

Are gummy r pro rocs and gummy pro beasts wittg anything?

Roc = No
Beast = if it is the older Pro Line plastic then yes it will have some value to it based on weight condition and color, but if it is just normal pro plastic than no.

I bought a 12x champ eagle that is unthrown and from 2008. I was told this is an 11x plastic with a 12x stamp. Can anyone tell me if this sounds right?

Stardoggy got this one correct

If it has a 12x stamp, then it's a 12x.

Correct

Not necessarily true I know I have teebirds 11x and 12x that are identical, there's always a chance of them having stock when the stamp is changed. Also a lot of the 12x eagles have that same opaque champ plastic they have been using for years now stuff hasn't changed for quite a long time

If it says 12x then its 12x, thats why it has the 12x stamp on it.

Pile of Rhynos

What are they worth? All 171-175. The red one is not as soft as the other se puddle tops. The champ is unthrown and very finger printy. Any help is appreciated!

Attachments

• 20150924_162810.jpg
    20150924_162810.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 86
What are these worth?

A couple of people are interested in these discs. What are these discs worth? Thanks!

11x Champion Big Bead Aviar...155 grams...10/10

11x I-Dye Champion Big Bead Aviar...171 grams...8/10

Champion Glow Orc from 2005...scaled 177 grams...10/10

Early run Echo Star XCal...175 grams...8/10

Early run Echo Star Xcal...175 grams...8/10

Thanks again!

Attachments

• price check.jpg
    price check.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 46
Can someone help with the price on these discs. 1st run t-rex and Japan open roc3.

Thanks for the help

Attachments

• 20150831_155326_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20150831_155326_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 20150831_155350_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20150831_155350_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 24
Teerex, I've been seeing them go for 25-40 on the auction sites.

Roc3 is interesting. The fact its clear really helps its value. One sold on fleabay for $160ish but that was the highest by A LOT. Most clears sell close to 85-90.

as it says..Idea's?

Who gave that discription, because they were marketed as Champy Star. EIther way they were going for roughly $250 after they got released. I havent seen one sold in over 2 years so its hard to say what it would fetch.

Status
Not open for further replies.