• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7ubNTT5.jpg

Found this today. It is a dx ontario shark, from 2001 I believe. Came across others online asking around $30 for them, is it worth more or less than that? Its 160g, doesn't appear to be thrown at all, stamp is basically perfect. Would probably call it a 9/10.

How about a value on a couple of beautiful 9x KCP eagles. Discs are in 7.5-8/10 condition, but both have name/pdga# ink on the back. $25-30 each sound about right? (Sorry for the ginormous pics)

attachment.php

attachment.php

QOLS' were released in Quantum in regular production until 2009, well after the end of CE.

Yeah, but I would doubt that is regular production. That is not the 1.1 Stamp they used in 2009, and it is not the same pearly but clear plastic.

Post it in the Millennium Group on FB.

How about a value on a couple of beautiful 9x KCP eagles. Discs are in 7.5-8/10 condition, but both have name/pdga# ink on the back. $25-30 each sound about right? (Sorry for the ginormous pics)

That sounds about right to me, but I am far from an Eagle expert. I do know I have a Banshee in the same plastic as that orange one and is is fingerprinty goodness.

Yeah, but I would doubt that is regular production. That is not the 1.1 Stamp they used in 2009, and it is not the same pearly but clear plastic.

Post it in the Millennium Group on FB.

That's a Millennium plastic OLS (MOLS). Basically Millennium's version of Innova Pro, not worth much.

The QOLS only came in one run and were all "bar stamped" (that I'm aware of) and SOLS have multiple runs with some wonky variants in them (S.OS).

pd

So I've got this Sirius Millennium Orion LF, I know that it's a 1.1 or 1.2, I bought this A WHILE ago (previous owner wiped the stamp then never dyed it), when I still bagged OLFs, I field tested it and didn't put it in my bag, then I later phased the entire SOLF mold out of my bag, but kept this one and a QOLF in storage...

9/10 from super light field throwing and very gentle storage wear, BUT the stamp is removed...

http://m.imgur.com/a/HCewR

So I suppose I'm wondering if it's a 1.1 or a 1.2 (I know my newer ones were marked SOLF not SOF when I still bagged the mold), and what it's worth as I wanna sell or trade it and I don't wanna try and rip anyone off, or be ripped off myself

Discraft Elite Pro XL 174g. At a 6-7/10.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Um no, not if it's a Pre-Barry Leopard.

You're not going to find those in a pro shop for $10.

My local shop has a bunch of them. And its used. Thats why I said 10. Maybe elsewhere they are hard to find? Idk

Idk.... maybe u shouldn't respond to these post If your evaluation is based on a used bin that u frequent. Dude go buy all those if u can get pre berry champs that cheap 800 or 1000 rated everyone can use a leo

That's a decent purchase at ten bucks.

7/10, they'll typically go for about $15.

Guess im just ignorant to leopards. I wouldnt personally pay more than 10 for a used disc i could buy at a shop for 15 brand new. But thats just me :)

Its worth what someone is willing to pay I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.