• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have pictures, but I have a low 170s PFN Champ Aero about 7/10 and a 10/10 150 PFN DX Gator. Curious if either is worth anything.

How much are unthrown Nybo Teebirds and field tested Brinster Teebirds worth? I could get pics later if that would help.

10x Nybo or 11x Nybo? 10x, maybe 25. 11x are stock items right now.

What series of Brinster? Color? (hint, field tested Brinsters won't fetch all that much)

Yes. smooth untextured bottom with no other tooling.

I've seen them go for $35 if enough people are interested.

10x Nybo or 11x Nybo? 10x, maybe 25. 11x are stock items right now.

What series of Brinster? Color? (hint, field tested Brinsters won't fetch all that much)
The Nybos are 10x. Not sure how to tell on the Brinsters. I looked them up, and I bought them in September of 2013. There's an orange 171g and a green 175g. They look like they've been thrown once, maybe twice

Attachments

• 1490298715541-1568088685.jpg
    1490298715541-1568088685.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 59
Yeah, the Nybo's are going at about $25 right now, but I'd wait it out on them if possible. I imagine those 10x's are going to go up some in price in a year or two. They're pretty, have a unique stamp, and have a noticeably different flight path than standard star teebirds that some players desire. I'm also saying this as someone who is a big sucker for nybo teebirds.

Yes. smooth untextured bottom with no other tooling.

The Brinsters are nice, but they've come down in price. Field tested, around 20-23, if you're lucky.

Yeah, the Nybo's are going at about $25 right now, but I'd wait it out on them if possible. I imagine those 10x's are going to go up some in price in a year or two. They're pretty, have a unique stamp, and have a noticeably different flight path than standard star teebirds that some players desire. I'm also saying this as someone who is a big sucker for nybo teebirds.

Thank you!

yeah the ten times are so sweet. i bought my two for an investment. but field tested them because they just felt so damn good-stiff, grippy star.

They are far more os than my champion metal flake tbirds. But I'm no tbird aficionado..

yeah the ten times are so sweet. i bought my two for an investment. but field tested them because they just felt so damn good-stiff, grippy star.

They are far more os than my champion metal flake tbirds. But I'm no tbird aficionado..

I've found the exact opposite. They're less OS than stock Star Teebirds, IMO, with less glide. Very unimpressed.

I've found the exact opposite. They're less OS than stock Star Teebirds, IMO, with less glide. Very unimpressed.

For what it's worth I've found mine to be more OS than stock teebirds, as has just about everyone else who has posted their opinion about the Nybo Teebirds on the internet. I do agree with Stardoggy that they aren't very glidey, and that is my one gripe with them. Currently using them to fill the same role in my bag that a champ Teebird might otherwise fill.

For what it's worth I've found mine to be more OS than stock teebirds, as has just about everyone else who has posted their opinion about the Nybo Teebirds on the internet. I do agree with Stardoggy that they aren't very glidey, and that is my one gripe with them. Currently using them to fill the same role in my bag that a champ Teebird might otherwise fill.

Obviously we're not reading reviews in the same places.

What are these two discs worth?

I've had these two discs since around 1979. One has never been thrown. The Night Flyer somehow developed a couple of razor slots. The Night Flyer (either a proto or first run) became the Midnight Flyer due to copyright issues I think. I'm wanting to help the family of a disc golf buddy who died suddenly from a stroke. Don't know if I should raffle them or how to do so. I thought this might be a good place to start by seeing what your thoughts are.

Attachments

• IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 39
Can't find anything with my Google-Fu - What's the going rate for First Run CPD's? I'm trying to ditch all of my now expensive discs. 2 10/10's are on the wall and I have one I've thrown for 4 years that is still beefcake we'll call a 6.5/10 just for the age and the thumbers I've tossed with it. All pink and max weight. Thanks.

I have an old used Discmania spd that I purchased off a purge rack. It's that nice pinkish star plastic. The stamp is wiped but there was a small Discmania shield stamp at the top and another stamp on the left side of the disc saying PD, power driver. It also doesn't have an anhyzer top. I've tried doing some research but the only thing I've found is that some of the early s-line pd's had teerex tops. The profile and top resembles a faf firebird but with a much sharper rim. Any idea what these things are worth?

how much does a 2 line AJ go for now? i have a 168 yellow that is in that workhorse zone an perfect for a tailwind.

Attachments

• IMG_2002.jpg
    IMG_2002.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 26
ijaNUJEh.jpg

I am either curious what the tie die Avair is worth, or if anyone has seen one wants to sell one. Ive never seen another. It was bought in 2003 or 2004, 11 time Barry Schultz San Marino. I found the yellow one hoping it would be similar but it is too different. Plastic doesn't feel as flexible. I really want the ability to be able to practice putting and correct the shot but I can't if they're too different.

Are PFN Birdies or Old Stamp E*DS Destroyers worth anymore than retail? They are both probably 7/10. The Birdie is pretty much indestructible and the Destroyer has rim ink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts