• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

Yea, there were a bunch of those put on the market over the winter.

Could for a bit get some Star Destroyer on the factory second site that had a mistake stamp that the Thunderbird with his stamp has with the other stamp on top of the mold. That was until March 2019 and they seemed to run out of those as the old mold up of Destroyer was better then the first runs of Ricky Star models that were made in such large Quantities that they came out with the less common straight wing, a problem that some runs of Wraith had in the 2000's when they did the same with the 11x and 12x Ken Climo signature Champion models and over produced the mold.

Found on a walkabout through the bush while searching for my shanked drive a while back. Too much speed for my game ATM so just curious what kinda value I'm sitting on to possibly turn and reinvest in something I'll get more use out of.

Star destroyer Macbeth 4x champ destroyer 8/10 no ink 170g

Is the weight penned? I have a hard time telling on my phone. The penned weight ones are starting to go up in price. Right now it's mostly retail price, but some throwers are starting to seek the pre-embossed destroyers. I imagine that in 5 years they'll sell like the AJ destroyers currently do. Value is only going to go up, so I'd hold

PFN pro starfire

Anyone know the value of the PFN pro starfire in 7/10 condition?

Hey All - new to the forums, just got back into the sport after about 10 years off. I've got a little stack of discs that I'm curious to know the value of... Wanna know if I should throw them or if they are better for sell / trade perhaps:

2006 Augusta Wraith
Champion Sidewinder
Champ TeeBird
5x Champ Valkyrie
Ontario Big Bird Roc 179g
Ontario DeLa Stamp Roc 180g
2005 USDGC Flagsticks Champion Roc
11x KC Pro Rancho Roc 180g
First run pro Aviar
Champ Gator

I'm fairly sure all the champion plastics are max weight, but would have to weigh to know for sure. Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance!

You sir, have the good stuff.

I am unsure which of your discs are unthrown and inked.

Augusta is $75+ new. $40+ in your condition.

First run champ Sidewinder $80+ new. Probably $50ish if thrown.
5x Valks go 35-40 new. $25ish throwers.

I'm not perfect on the Ontario Rocs, but all yours are old, which is good.

11x is hurt by ink on top. I'd think $20-25 in that condition.

I'd guess $25ish on the aviar, but that's a guess.

That gator is BEAUTIFUL in the pearly plastic. $45+ maybe way more. I haven't seen many like that. I'm guessing with it being that old it doesn't have a bead?

Good discs OP, good discs

Ok I didn't think they were valuable but a local guy is selling 3 for $15 and I was thinking about buying them since I like the reliability of the pro starfire for tight shots.

Ok I didn't think they were valuable but a local guy is selling 3 for $15 and I was thinking about buying them since I like the reliability of the pro starfire for tight shots.

If you like throwing them, take him up on that deal. :thmbup:

Value on this 175g FAF Firebird? New, still has flashing

61632635_10205931487642480_391701210668728320_n.jpg

So I'm guessing it's nothing special? so $25 or so?

I just dunno if I should throw it or not. It's beautiful

So I'm guessing it's nothing special? so $25 or so?

I just dunno if I should throw it or not. It's beautiful

If it's actually flat you could get your 25 maybe, 20 for sure. I've heard these champ glow, not color glow, ones are more OS. I would throw it if it feels good as it's not anything super rare (from what I can tell)

I did get a chance to throw it over the weekend. It's dead ass flat and extremely overstable. I'm very happy with it in the bag.

(also, i paid more than 25, but its OK)

I've got a couple of old discs I'd like to inquire about. 1. Innova Avery Jenkins 2 line Star Destroyer, 172g; 2. Discraft Cyclone, 177g, circa 1989. My question is, what are they worth? Note that the heavy black lines shown on the back of each disc have been digitally added to conceal personal name and phone number information.

GQDtqPz

SRyKy6W

myyb33s

XWV05JJ

Last edited:
I used to love those old cyclones but they made a lot of them, so they don't get a lot of money these days.

No idea on the destroyer - will let someone else answer that one.

Is the weight penned? I have a hard time telling on my phone. The penned weight ones are starting to go up in price. Right now it's mostly retail price, but some throwers are starting to seek the pre-embossed destroyers. I imagine that in 5 years they'll sell like the AJ destroyers currently do. Value is only going to go up, so I'd hold

It is penned at 170g

It is penned at 170g

I think Eddy misspoke. I think what he meant to ask is the disc penned with *DS or whatever they use to designate it or is the word "Destroyer" engraved under where the weight is penned. Innova always pens weight, it is the designation of the mold that you want to be penned if it is to be older and more valuable.

A little cleanup with a magic sponge and the condition of the Destroyer has gone up to about 8/10, if this makes a difference in its value.

A7-F9154-F-2-C4-F-4-C5-D-ADA6-B0332-C6-D920-E.jpg

F089-E1-A1-2-A96-4142-BDC1-7-AEA624-C3-F98.jpg