• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

I heard that the Holiday Buzzzes "limited edition" were VERY limited (not really the first RUN of Buzzzes...maybe a sort of 'prototype') and only given - 1 each - to team members. Anyone confirm this?
I can't confirm that, but it makes sense that it was a limited run given to people like dealers or team members. It's a cool find to pick up in a store 16 years later.

well I meant the value... but i really enjoyed that story, thank you :)
I've never seen another one listed, but...it's an X Buzzz. :| I would be shocked if it was worth the $20 I paid for it.

Edit: GripEnemy had one for sale on here about eight years ago, he was asking $29 and it didn't look like it sold.

Last edited:
Hi,
I recently met someone who owns a Nate Doss 3x Ti Buzzz. Never seen that disc before and was wondering how to find one of those beauties and what would be a correct buying price for it !

Any significant value to the 2012(Zombee), 13(Mantis), 14(Heat) Ace Race discs?

picture.php

This thing:

picture.php

It clearly says "First Run Elite X Buzzz", but it's from 2004 and it's Buzzz tooled. The 2003 Christmas Wasp-tooled X Buzzz clearly was a prior run of X Buzzz. What the...

Sorry for jacking the thread, it just bugs me.

Maybe it was technically "first run" and the Wasp-tooled were really just "protos?" They had to start making Buzzz-tooled Buzzzes at some point, and I reckon 2004 was the time.

I always enjoy 3P stories. Let's go sit around a fire at Harmony Bends some time.

Any significant value to the 2012(Zombee), 13(Mantis), 14(Heat) Ace Race discs?

picture.php

I doubt it for the Zombee and Heat, but the AR Mantises should be worth more. The AR Mantises were more OS than the production runs and are sought after by some Mantis throwers. I might be interested in acquiring 1 or maybe both of those Mantises. Any idea on the weights? The ink would hurt the value a bit on them though.

Last edited:
I doubt it for the Zombee and Heat, but the AR Mantises should be worth more. The AR Mantises were more OS than the production runs and are sought after by some Mantis throwers. I might be interested in acquiring 1 or maybe both of those Mantises. Any idea on the weights? The ink would hurt the value a bit on them though.
The colors on the Mantis he has look good, though. A lot of those AR Mantis (including all of mine) are in some fugly colors. Do the better colors help him?

When people trade any of those in here, I list them on ebay for $11.99 and they sit for a few months and eventually sell, including the Mantis

Ok thanks..... wife decided to keep one of each.

I hoped that this post would get one ILUVSMGS18 that likes the AR mold better than production. I play with a guy that has horded quite a few AR Impacts.

ILUVSMGS18, the purple Ti Mantis is stickered 170-172 and only used for the Ace Race that year.

I've seen different prices for these 10 year chameleon Pures.. Any thoughts?
I've got one in 10/10 condition.
I have no use for it, and could use the cash.

Attachments

• 20200215_155006_1.jpg
    20200215_155006_1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 32
Thinning the herd, just want to ask a reasonable price.
All these discs have been crash-tested (hard forehand to the floor).
A moment of silence for the ones that didn't survive (a couple dozen taffy CE and KCPro).

picture.php

Larger pic

picture.php

Larger pic

L to R. top to bottom

10x KC Pro Banshee, 166g, much ink, 6/10
10x KC Pro Whippet, 175g, rim ink, 7/10
9x KC Pro EagleX, 175g, small ink, 6/10
11x KC Pro Roc, 161g, no ink, 6/10
10x KC Pro Roc, name ink, 6/10
9x KC Pro EagleX, no ink,172g, 6/10

I have a fun one. 17 Vibram prototypes. Because they didn't have mold tooling or inaccurate tooling I can't say 100% what each disc is. The only wear is virtually undetectable field testing. Even the discs I kept in my bag for a few months show nearly no sign of wear.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Vibrams.jpg
    Vibrams.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 277
Some Eagles.

picture.php

big pic

picture.php

big pic

orange 11x EagleX, new, 172g
yellow 11x EagleX, 9.5/10, 170g