• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

What is this firebird worth? Pretty good condition, but has been used. Rim like new, probably 8/10
53c74f8122c1b7881b481f0170b87e34.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Firebird

I figure at least $50. Probably more. Those are great discs. Old and pretty rare at this point.

I could be wrong though. If anyone knows more, feel free to add.

How much do Piranhas fetch these days... found one in the used bin while one vacation. It's in great condition other than the stamp. Once I wipe the dirt off it should be 8/10 easily... don't have my scale with me but feels like it's 170+ grams. This one has patent numbers on the thumbtrac.

Attachments

• AA233091-78D1-4E5F-B70B-A58624735330.jpg
    AA233091-78D1-4E5F-B70B-A58624735330.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 55
I stopped playing some time ago due to injury. Just started playing again this year. These SE Teebirds were my main disc. The white and died disc are identical runs at 171. Not sure if I should be throwing these or stashing? Also have an old of production hawk Curious what these are worth

Attachments

• IMG_1207.jpg
    IMG_1207.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1208.jpg
    IMG_1208.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1209.jpg
    IMG_1209.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 38
I've seen SE teebirds go anywhere from 20-40 on ebay. I see a new unthrown SE teebird for 130ish that has a lot of viewers. Its been there for months though.

What do you guys think this is worth?

https://i.imgur.com/9ZAUd5x.png

2005 PDGA Champion Coyote, 180g. Its really flexible and soft unlike any of my 11x 10x Champs.

s/ds destroyer and pro firebird

Looking for some info on a few discs:

- 172g PFN bottom stamp s/ds destroyer, with patent numbers. 8/10 because of ink on bottom (I blacked out the name/number in the photo) and a few scuffs. Bubble gum pink with some really nice marbling. Definitely looks more red in the pics, but it's much lighter than that.

- 171g PFN pro firebird with patent numbers. 8/10 because of ink on inside rim and a few scuffs/very minor dings on rim. Factory tie-dye with really sticky and kind of gummy feel.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3630.jpg
    IMG_3630.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2492 2.jpg
    IMG_2492 2.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5657.jpg
    IMG_5657.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 29
Buddy of mine has a new unthrown PFN Sidewinder still in the package. 167g, pink with silver stamp. How much do you all reckon that'd be worth. $30?

Champ Aero

This champion Aero has some small chunks out but is in pretty good shape overall. Looks and feels like CE. Anyone know what year it would be from? How much is it worth?

Attachments

• 1519053848903647929629.jpg
    1519053848903647929629.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 220
I figure at least $50. Probably more. Those are great discs. Old and pretty rare at this point.

I could be wrong though. If anyone knows more, feel free to add.

Yep I agree, the ones that say Pro Champion are the only ones worth more as they were a rare one year run of Champion with a hint of Pro plastic in the disc. My dad has one I mention but it is a 5/10 due to crack in winter from hitting a tree. I told my dad to keep the disc he found on the course and used for a year before realizing the Firebird is not for him.

Yep I agree, the ones that say Pro Champion are the only ones worth more as they were a rare one year run of Champion with a hint of Pro plastic in the disc. My dad has one I mention but it is a 5/10 due to crack in winter from hitting a tree. I told my dad to keep the disc he found on the course and used for a year before realizing the Firebird is not for him.

Wat8.jpg

Lizotte stamps r worth more than regular stock stamps. Foil color also matters
Gotcha. These are just stock stamps on pinks, yellow, and wine colored discs.

Not interested in selling any, was just wondering what people are paying for them these days.

They made a plastic right after Pro that had both the small Pro logo and big Champion on it. The plastic felt like a mix of Champion with the plastic that was the old pro plastic. I have asked others about that disc and it would be very valuable one my dad has but it is not due to a big crack it got when it broke, plastic type was out for only a short time I was told by others before modern Champion came out. To me I only saw the plastic a year before Champion came out to replace that plastic.

Latest posts