• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What number is your home course?

Grey Fox made the top 50??? It's a nice course; but, I'm not at all sure it's in the top ten in Wisconsin, much less the country....

*I know, I know, I'm posting things regarding the top 50 without actually going to look myself; very busy....

Top 50 from 2010, got lots of 4 disc ratings this year, so it made the list. I agree it's not a top 50 course, but it's a pretty good one that got lots of reviews this year.

meh, 213. the other one isn't even worth mentioning.

/wish i could claim foundation park in centralia as my home course.

Wow it's my pseudo home course and I'm playing it more every year. Solitude #46 or #45 I already forgot. Really fun feature and hope to play more of the top in 2011. My old home circle c is redone and doing alright too!

Minimum 10 reviews, my home comes in at #573 with a 3.25 average, the other 2 local courses come in at 332 and 692 with 3.67 and 3.04 averages

Wow it's my pseudo home course and I'm playing it more every year. Solitude #46 or #45 I already forgot. Really fun feature and hope to play more of the top in 2011. My old home circle c is redone and doing alright too!

Canyons gotta get some love too... but sweet to see home course on there for sure

#20 woot woot!

not the closest course to my home, or the one i play the most but im still claiming it! :p

my home course is #340, however playable 365 days a year and host of the first national tour event of the year, so enjoy your glory while shoveling snow as i play again 2morro in shorts and a t-shirt :thmbup:

Top 50 from 2010, got lots of 4 disc ratings this year, so it made the list. I agree it's not a top 50 course, but it's a pretty good one that got lots of reviews this year.

#47 for the Grey Fox. Not too bad for a new course. It's my home away from home course...only a 20-25 minute drive.

Proximity-wise, home course is not even close to sniffing the list.

Home course in my heart is #6.

Mutual Ace HW. It has an Innova banner out front. :)

It is to DG stores what (most) IL courses are to real courses.

Touche' there son. :D

Touche' old timer! :cool:

That's what I figured. But now that we have Chains in Crystal Lake, at least there is 1 real disc golf store in the "greater Chicagoland area".

A2B Board Shop in Grayslake should at least count for half of a DG store. They don't have a huge disc selection, but they also sell bags, t-shirts, etc.

Not the closest but I play it the most. Got to love hornings...

Just played there for my birthday two days ago it was a blast, there's like an inch of snow blanketing the entire property makes for some great scenery.

I live fairly close to all these Top 50 courses. Portland is the West Coast Disc Golf Mecca...

#27 Pier Park - This is my home course
#5 Horning's Hideout - about 30 minutes away
#12 Milo McIver - About 40 minutes away

Whistler's Bend(#9) and Dexter(#36) I've never played and both are over 2 away just waiting for the weather to warm up. Oh and those are just the courses in the top-50. We have probably half a dozen others that would be included if it were expanded to a Top 100. Basically if you ever get the chance to spend any time here. Take it.

well my home course isn't on the list, but, i'm glad to see that #1 is right here in good old michigan. i've played it, and it's true.

My home course (North Port Charlotte) didn't make cut, but I'm not suprised. No Florida courses made it. Mabye someday!