• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What number is your home course?

it is # 1026 of 1037 courses with 10 or more reviews (first percentile baby!). :D

but......it is 17th percentile (2710 of 3284) of all courses! And at only half a mile from Michael Jordan's (old) house, it is the closest one for him to play....and by the way the closest DG store to him is only 400' from him. I just share this so you don't feel too sorry for me living in a DG wasteland. :D.

Just noticed my new home course, Windwood, is #49. Very cool. My old home course, River Grove , went private, so I have adopted Windwood

it is # 1026 of 1037 courses with 10 or more reviews (first percentile baby!). :D

but......it is 17th percentile (2710 of 3284) of all courses! And at only half a mile from Michael Jordan's (old) house, it is the closest one for him to play....and by the way the closest DG store to him is only 400' from him. I just share this so you don't feel too sorry for me living in a DG wasteland. :D.

DG store in Highland Park? When did that happen?

If you are just talking about Ace Hardware or one of the gas stations, does that really count as a "DG Store"? :confused:

DG store in Highland Park? When did that happen?

If you are just talking about Ace Hardware or one of the gas stations, does that really count as a "DG Store"? :confused:

Mutual Ace HW. It has an Innova banner out front. :)

It is to DG stores what (most) IL courses are to real courses.

Touche' there son. :D

Mine would be ineligible due to lack of reviews. If the minimum review standard was only '7', it would be #738 out of 1453, so about the halfway point between the top and the bottom.

I don't have a single top 50 course closer than probably a 6 hour drive (west lake and flip city are both about that far I think), but I do have a couple on the 2010 top 50 list that I play once in a while (Highland Park, Rogers Lakewood, and Grey Fox).

:thmbdown: Washington is still not on the list. Glad to see Oregon on there multiple times though. :thmbup: Somebody has to represent the NW!

Lincoln Ridge will always be BANKLICK to me, it came in at 26, I got to play 3 of the top 26! Idle and Banklick are weekly stops and I made it to Holler once cant wait to get back.

I don't have a single top 50 course closer than probably a 6 hour drive (west lake and flip city are both about that far I think), but I do have a couple on the 2010 top 50 list that I play once in a while (Highland Park, Rogers Lakewood, and Grey Fox).

Grey Fox made the top 50??? It's a nice course; but, I'm not at all sure it's in the top ten in Wisconsin, much less the country....

*I know, I know, I'm posting things regarding the top 50 without actually going to look myself; very busy....

Latest posts