• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats YOUR fav upshot disc?

Evo Wiz, so i don't kill my putters. If I'm lazy Ill just chuck my putter

Wizard inside 160' BH and 100' FH, but I'll throw my putter (Magic) for straight or turnover approaches. Depending on how my FH is working that day, Roc or Banshee for FH approaches outside 100'.

I have soft Ions and Opto Pains on the way, so the details may change . . .

wizards normally, but depends on the lie and what kind of obstacles i have to deal with

150' and in on a normal wind or no wind day I'll challenge anyone to a throw-off with my Yeti Pro Aviar and I'll dominate your face on ANY LINE!
200' and in on a normal wind or no wind day I'll throw my KC Pro Aviar.
200' and in on a windy day I'll throw my SS Wizard.

I almost always keep at least two Wizards in the bag, one for putting, and one for throwing. In the warmer months, I use firmer, stiffer ones for putting, and slightly less stiff ones for throwing. When it's colder out, I tend to use the slightly less stiff ones for putting, too.

Prem Jokeri - if I can work the fade in.. so most of the time
S/HPP Voodoo - dead straight/slight annys (main putter)
Opto Fuse - one of the few non-drivers I've ever been comfortable FHing when necessary

Champ Rhyno.

I prefer a predictable fade for upshots, if given the option.

Medium Wizard up to 100' unless there aren't any trees, then I throw my "putting putter" OG SSS Wizard. Anything further than that is a toss up between my Z Wasp and D Zone.

Spider or Sinus AP. Sometimes Panther if I need to weave through some trees

My putter, an Evo Magic

Latest posts