• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest drive?

Chicagoland -> Northern VT. 19 hours straight. I've also driven Chi -> Ft. Collins or Denver straight through at least 5 times.

DG: 375'. Star Destroyer. RHFH.

Goshen, IN to Seattle, WA: Twice.
Also drove from Goshen to Abilene, TX once (and vice versa). 19 hours, no stops except for gas. No cruise control either. I'm content to fly now.

Speaking of flying: DG I probably max at about 275' on flat or slight uphills. My record was probably about 375-400 off of 18 at Mountlake Terrace. That's me being honest.

Here's me acting like the typical dgcoursereview'r:

I usually huck my Nuke OS around 823' and my Buzzz a good 575'.

Detroit to Ft. Myers an ungodly amount of times.
Chicago to Yellowstone and back - twice.

320' with about everything since I have crappy form and strong arm everything.

Pittsburgh to Ft. Myers... Ugh.

Longest I've ever thrown? Probably just shy of 400'. But not officially measured. It's really tedious to keep putting my ruler end to end all the way down the fairway! :|

The farthest stretch I've driven is central Illinois to Highbridge, WI...it was around 7-8 hours.

In terms of disc, my farthest throw is a little over 600 feet...but that included a hill.

Flat ground I'm around 425.

390' accidental roller. Was going for a sky anhyzer with a Star Boss hoping for a nice S shot. Instead it hit the ground about 175' out and rolled the rest of the way :eek:

Bravo... Bravo...

And as far as myself driving the whole way it is just Hickory, NC to Fredericksburg, VA. instead of 95 I took a nice scenic route.

In disc golf I'm not a crusher, but have learned to play the wind right. I'm guessing I've hit nearly 463 on flat ground on my longest wind aided throw.

My car doesn't turn or go in reverse so I drive nearly 25000 miles straight just to get home from work.

I threw one around 440 feet on a slightly downhill hole with some helping wind. Flat ground though my longest throw is around 350 feet.

when i was 17 i drove from miami, fl to wausau, wi. only stopped for gas and such.

i can pretty consistently hit 450'+ with a wraith, destroyer, boss on a slight flex shot or a little past that with a roadrunner on a hyzer flip.

on flattish ground that I've measured around 509'.

i've driven from coast to coast; Wilmington, NC to San Fran, CA. I did it with friends so I didn't drive it all myself and we took several detours off the interstate. On the way there I did drive from Fort Smith, AR to Kingman, AZ. I drove through the entirety of Oklahoma, the top of Texas, New Mexico and most of Arizona in one stretch. I think I was driving like 19 hours straight and we only stopped 4 times in that entire stretch. That included a blizzard in Flagstaff so bad that our car literally got stuck on I-40. Most boring drive of my life.. there's literally nothing in most of Oklahoma and that part of Texas except trains and cows.

on flattish ground that I've measured around 509'.

i've driven from coast to coast; Wilmington, NC to San Fran, CA. I did it with friends so I didn't drive it all myself and we took several detours off the interstate. On the way there I did drive from Fort Smith, AR to Kingman, AZ. I drove through the entirety of Oklahoma, the top of Texas, New Mexico and most of Arizona in one stretch. I think I was driving like 19 hours straight and we only stopped 4 times in that entire stretch. That included a blizzard in Flagstaff so bad that our car literally got stuck on I-40. Most boring drive of my life.. there's literally nothing in most of Oklahoma and that part of Texas except trains and cows.
It would have been funnier if one of your friends had thrown the 509' for you.:D

I throw right handed but.....left handed, uphill underwater shots, about 500 feet. :popcorn:

Altoona, PA to Monterey, CA. And back.

My longest drive has been around 380'. Approximately 450' downhill.